- Very Good
- 44 guest reviews
"Great hotel, friendly staff and managers. Room comfy...."
"We stayed here for one night. The location was great, a nice beer garden to enjoy the sun. Staff were great and the food both in the evening..."
"Must be noted that the above information is based upn urrent status as the hotel is due to undergo refurbishment..."
"First morning breakfast great, second morning mix up with breakfast timings so ended up with reheated food. Other customers also affected by..."
About the hotel
Staying at the Unicorn This 17th century former coaching house is situated on the banks of the River Trent in the picturesque village of Gunthorpe. This hotel offers a very warm welcome and is ideal for business travellers and tourists alike. Following a major refurbishment throughout, this riverside pub now boosts 14 individually styled bedrooms.
Stunning river views and walks are enhanced by local tourist attractions such as Sherwood Forest, Clumber Park and Newark (famous for its antique shops & fayres). The Unicorn offers family friendly service with fabulous cask ales including Marston’s Pedigree and Cumberland Ale. Eating at the Unicorn Rotisserie chicken is a house speciality and there is always a good selection of homemade specials. Occasions such as engagements, anniversaries or birthdays are catered for. Why not treat yourself and stay in our luxurious “Rose Room” and either enjoy a cosy meal for two or a family meal around our individually styled ‘Tavern table’.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
Unicorn Hotel by Marstons Inns
Great hotel, friendly staff and managers.