- 8 guest reviews
"On a trip to Wembley, I found this hotel on LateRooms at a very reasonable price. From the outside it does not look like much, a very small..."
"Room very clean, excellent bathroom, well furnished. Staff helpful..."
"I cannot believe that there is such a great hotel in London for this price. The rooms are very clean, well-decorated in a boutique style, th..."
"The hotel was lovely, clean, the room was nicely decorated. The window opened - so good. The shower was powerful (which I like) and didn't l..."
"Excellent value for money. Will be staying again...."
About the hotel
An elegant, comfortable and convenient 29 bedroom boutique hotel including 3 Deluxe Suites and 1 Twin Studio, located within 10 minutes walking to Ealing Broadway on Central Line and 1 minute walking distance to North Ealing Tube Station on the Piccadilly Line. Central London is within a 25 minutes journey by underground, easily accessed from Heathrow and within close proximity of Wembley Stadium. Features of each of the rooms include air conditioning, king size beds, ensuite bathrooms with power shower, L'Occitane amenities, flat screen TVs with freeview channels, tea making facilities and Nespresso coffee machines, minibar and a safe deposit box.
The Hotel provides free Wi-Fi internet to all residents. Free mineral water is provided in the rooms daily. The continental breakfast costs only £8. 50 per person and the cooked breakfast £13. 50. Momo Japanese Restaurant is located inside the hotel and is well known in the area for serving authentic Japanese food. Limited car parking is available free of charge on a first come first served basis. Alternative multi-day parking spaces are available in the National Car Park located behind the hotel, at the cost of £4. 20 per day weekdays and £2. 00 per day weekends or bank holidays. (chargeable from 00:00 to 23:59, 7 days a week).
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 05/03/2015 to 31/03/2024 - For Advance purchase rates, the card you have booked with must be presented upon arrival along with an appropriate Identification document (e.g. Passport, Driving Licence) The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
On a trip to Wembley, I found this hotel on LateRooms at a very reasonable price.
From the outside it does not look like much, a very small courtyard to fit 4 cars. We managed to get a car parking space on the front, which was good as the NCP behind was closed. Once you walk into the premises, you automatically see the cleanliness and modern decor of the reception. The decor continues all the way through the hotel. Little mod cons like a mini coffee machine in your room are added bonuses. The restaurant was clean, and the breakfast was freshly cooked, and served to order at a reasonable price. The bar is next to the restaurant, and also adds as a Japanese restaurant, with the bar open 24 hours. The staff were helpful, and as we were in a rush to get to Wembley, they took our bags and put into our room when ready, as well as give us directions to the bus stop, and when the next bus would be leaving to Wembley. Thoroughly enjoyable stay, and only 3.5 miles to Wembley
Room very clean, excellent bathroom, well furnished.