- 56 guest reviews
"The lounge area indeed is a little old fashioned, and there are a lot of mobility scooters in cubby holes, but the place in general is lovel..."
"The location is in a nice place and the rooms, toilet and communal area was quite clean. The staff was also quite friendly. They don't have..."
"We stayed for 2 nights in a huge room. The staff were all very helpful and friendly and we loved the quirkiness of this privately owned hote..."
"I will start with the price, absolutely could not get a cheaper hotel for the period we stayed, so obviously I wasn't expecting much but the..."
"Good place to stay for long weekend...."
About the hotel
We would like to offer you a warm welcome to Hinton Firs Hotel, set in tranquil gardens on Bournemouth's prestigious East Cliff, just a few minutes' walk from the sea. Our hotel is family owned which means that we create an ideal atmosphere to ensure that your stay is a real home from home. We take pride in offering a truly personal service, and firmly believe that our hospitality is unrivalled.
With beautiful beaches a stone's throw away, a theatre on the doorstep, as well as excellent shopping and many leisure activities, Hinton Firs Hotel is the perfect place to explore, be entertained or just unwind. Of course we can't control the weather, but we can ensure that you will want to return to our unique and special hotel time and again.
Showing Saturday 28 March 2015 to Sunday 29 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Croquet, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hinton Firs Hotel in Bournemouth are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
The lounge area indeed is a little old fashioned, and there are a lot of mobility scooters in cubby holes, but the place in general is lovely, and the room is immaculate, modern, comfy and very up to date.
I would not hesitate in staying there again. The awesome vintage elevator is worth a ride too!
Good accommodation and value for money.
The location is in a nice place and the rooms, toilet and communal area was quite clean.
The staff was also quite friendly. They don't have wifi facility at rooms but only at the communal areas.