- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"I had a ver busy business trip and I use the room only fto sleep a couple of hours per night. Nice setting, very old and full of character..."
"Cooked breakfast was totally uninspiring. Buffet layout needs improving to prevent everyone getting in each other's way. No shelves or handr..."
"Very out of the way tucked away but what a find we had a great stay. A really cool place and an incredible restaurant tucked in on the back!..."
"Good value accommodation. Very pleasant location with nice views of the countryside. Double room is a good size. Nice restaurant. The bar co..."
"We had a fab time the hotel is grand , the rooms high standard, staff very friendly would recommend a visit and will be returning...."
About the hotel
Court Colman Manor is situated within easy reach of Bridgend , Cardiff and Swansea , this Grade 2 listed Georgian Manor is conveniently located two miles from junction 36 of the M4. A relaxed and friendly atmosphere awaits guests and with the hotel set in more than six acres of terraced lawns it offers a peaceful haven for a restful nights sleep. Ample free car parking is available at the hotel.
Court Colman Manor offers 30 en suite bedrooms, with a unique concept of 10 Themed bedrooms that range from Moroccan to Venetian. In addition to these room are good sized standard double and twin rooms along with triple and quadruple bedrooms ideal for families. Cots are also available upon request. As an AA3 star Country House the comfortable bedrooms offer great value rates including free Wi-Fi access and traditional breakfast is available. Court Colman Manor is also home to the Multi Award Winning Bokhara Brasserie (voted best Curry Restaurant in Wales at the British Curry Awards in 2008 & 2009) which offers a menu of authentic Indian dishes along with British/French alternatives. Please note all bedrooms are above ground floor and there is not a lift at the hotel. The Manor is a strictly Non Smoking Building.
Showing Tuesday 3 May 2016 to Wednesday 4 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Court Colman Manor
I had a ver busy business trip and I use the room only fto sleep a couple of hours per night.
Nice setting, very old and full of character building, spectacular views. Generally speaking the room was clean as well as the bathroom with a couple of unfortunate things: a lot of blond hair hanging from the hair drier directly over the cups and spoons and the lack of shower gel for 4 consecutive days. I had my own but it would have been very annoing otherwise. The radiator was perfect during the night.
Court Colman Manor
Cooked breakfast was totally uninspiring.
Buffet layout needs improving to prevent everyone getting in each other's way. No shelves or handrails in the supersized shower room.