This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Situated just 12 miles South East of Nottingham, offering free Wi-Fi, parking and a 2 AA Rosette award winning restaurant. This charming property is set at the end of an avenue of lime trees in the Vale of Belvoir, surrounded by gardens and parkland, this is a true original providing a uniquely English experience. The hotel has built a reputation for exceptional hospitality, efficient service, comfortable bedrooms, good food and an interesting wine list, all sympathetically priced to provide excellent value.
The well appointed en-suite bedrooms vary in size and character, from a master room with steps leading to the bathroom where the original porcelain bath circa 1835 awaits, to a typically old fashioned English country house room with original furniture and half tester bed. The Bohemia room has a large king sized bed and is beautifully decorated, this has been described as one of the most romantic bedrooms. All include Wi-Fi direct dial telephone, digital TV with freeview and tea and coffee making facilities. Guests can be assured of comfy beds, pretty fabrics, great views and tons of style. Fresh seasonal food is locally sourced or home grown, simply cooked at this neighbourhood restaurant where locals and travellers enjoy the friendly ambience and the best value meals and wine in the area. Lovely for lunch or dinner in this romantic pillared dining room, families with young children may relax in their own space when they come for Sunday lunch. Afternoon tea and light dishes are served in the Garden Room. Please be advised to avoid disappointment booking in advance necessary. This is the ideal venue for both corporate and wedding occasions. The Indian Room is a favourite place for groups of up to 14 seated comfortably at a table, theatre style can accommodate up to 20 delegates with room for conference equipment. The Library/Study is ideal for small private business meetings, lunches or dinners. For that special day the hotel specialise in small informal ceremonies for 80 and using a marquee linked to the house 120 guests. The function co-ordinator is on hand to make sure all requirements are exceeded and your perfect day runs smoothly. Places of interest during your stay include Nottingham Castle, Newstead Abbey Historic House & Gardens, Wollaton Hall and Deer Park, Lakeside Arts Centre and Highfield Park. The area has two acclaimed theatre venues; Nottingham Playhouse, Theatre Royal and even the world’s smallest cinema ‘Screen Room’ with just 21 seats! For music lovers Nottingham prides itself on the eclectic music scene from classical concerts at the Royal Concert Hall to pop/rock concerts at the Trent FM Arena and for alternative music tastes Rock City have a large variety of acts on throughout the year. This area is a shopper’s paradise with over 1300 retails outlets selling top quality clothing, arts, furniture and accessories, and you can enjoy a leisurely coffee in the cosmopolitan Old Market Square.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- Croquet , Fishing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet