- 4 guest reviews
"We had enquired about an early check in and this was possible. This made the reason for our visit (a wedding) much smoother. Staff were very..."
"From the moment you walk through the door the staff are the most friendly and helpful I have ever met. I work all over the UK and stay in ma..."
"Very conveniently situated for visiting Whalley and surrounding area. All very clean. Service excellent. Good breakfast. Nice ground floor..."
"Great stay, room was lovely We were at a Wedding and the Wedding venue was brillant. The only negitive a have was the food . The potoates se..."
About the hotel
This privately owned Best Western Mytton Fold Hotel and Golf Complex, is set in acres of private gardens and grounds at the heart of the Ribble Valley in Lancashire with free parking for guests. There are 43 delightful double and twin rooms with the facilities you would expect from a great Best Western Hotel! We have six executive rooms with a docking station, luxury toiletries and 40” television, and views over the golf course. We have three rooms which are fully accessible for all guests and the Gold Award from Green Tourism in recognition of our commitment to the environment and recycling.
We are committed to using local suppliers for much of our produce – of course because it tastes better, but also to conserve food miles. We use small local food producers to give you a true taste of Lancashire. The hotel has a great 18 hole, 72 par golf club with panoramic views and golf for residents is free after 16. 00 daily. Ask about FootGolf, the fastest growing sport in the world combining the accuracy of golf with the exhilaration of football, which is available for parties and groups after 14. 00 for pre-bookings only. Mytton Fold has excellent conference and training rooms with integral syndicates, and a dramatic Abbey Suite with vaulted ceiling and beams perfect for exhibitions and product launches with unlimited free parking and grounds. The hotel is situated just off the A59, 7 miles from the M6 and 5 miles from the M65 so is very central and accessible. This is a great choice for business with Clitheroe and Blackburn just ten minutes away, and Preston a 25 minute drive. Choose Mytton Fold when you want to explore the Ribble Valley for leisure – there is so much to see and do right from the doorstep. We welcome dogs at £10. 00 per night and have several dog walks right from the front door. We also welcome well-behaved children and our king rooms have double sofa beds for up to two children.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Golf 18 Hole , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
BEST WESTERN Mytton Fold Hotel & Golf Complex
We had enquired about an early check in and this was possible.
This made the reason for our visit (a wedding) much smoother. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was fantastic
Amazing hotel and staff
From the moment you walk through the door the staff are the most friendly and helpful I have ever met.
I work all over the UK and stay in many hotels, this hotel must be the best I've stayed in over the last 2 years.