- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Liked the situation of the hotel (3 premises in actual fact). I ended up in a room at the back, third floor, which was perfect; quiet and pr..."
"basic room with a shared bathroom that was nxt to our room,clean.value for money and in a great central location...."
About the hotel
The Townhouse Hotel offers basic accommodation in the heart of Amsterdam's canal district, just 4-minute walk from the Nine Streets shopping area. Free Wi-Fi is available for the customers. The monumental building has rooms with shared facilities, however some rooms have a private shower.
All rooms feature a sink, cable TV and coffee & tea making facilities. The Townhouse Hotel does not offer meals, but The Utrechtsestraat around the corner is filled with bars, restaurants and cafés offering plenty of choice. Within an 8-minute walk you can reach the famous Anne Frank House. The Prinsengracht tram stop is a 5-minute walk away and offers direct access to Amsterdam Central Station and the Museumplein.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music
- Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Doctor on call
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for The Townhouse Hotel in Amsterdam is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 5.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
100% would recommend it to a friend
Well situated hotel
Liked the situation of the hotel (3 premises in actual fact).
I ended up in a room at the back, third floor, which was perfect; quiet and private. The room I had been given initially gave me a fright as it was so small and did not have a window. But luckily there was another room available (for a surcharge) and that was great. Did not sample food or beverages (lots of nice places just around the corner), but service was good and friendly and helpful.
Perfect accommodation if you intend to spend the majority of your time exploring but it was a tad cramped.
Quality of service was perfect though and everyone was helpful and friendly.