- 115 guest reviews
"I arrived late and the receptionist was lovely. I was very pleased with my room. It was on the top floor and very quiet. The location was p..."
"A small and friendly hotel, well situated in the centre of Mayfair. Reasonably close to green park tube station. Plenty of restaurants and c..."
"The TV, whilst large, was a poor quality (looked like a late-90s picture quality), room looked out onto an atrium. Service was good though a..."
"The breakfast could have been warmer...."
"Great hotel in a fantastic location...."
About the hotel
The Park Lane Mews Hotel is located just off Park Lane in the exclusive area of Mayfair. This is a very central location with Hyde Park within walking distance. Shopping is well catered for with Bond Street, Regent Street, Oxford Street and Piccadilly some of the world famous shopping streets located in the surrounding area.
We are a few minutes by taxi to London's West End and Theatre land with a host of popular attractions nearby. Park Lane Mews is an intimate, friendly townhouse hotel built in 1618, with a personal level of service. All rooms have individual climate control, tea and coffee making facilities, trouser press, hairdryer, en-suite bath/shower, remote control TV with free view channels, with 24 hour room service. The Stanhope Restaurant is on-site - a small intimate 32 seat dining area. Light refreshments, snacks and afternoon tea are available from the Lounge Bar. We also offer 2 meeting rooms for up to 60 persons. If you are travelling by car, there is an NCP just over the road.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
I arrived late and the receptionist was lovely.
I was very pleased with my room. It was on the top floor and very quiet.
The location was perfect for a conference I had the next day being only three minutes walk away.
A small and friendly hotel, well situated in the centre of Mayfair.
Reasonably close to green park tube station. Plenty of restaurants and cafes near by. The breakfast at the hotel was good and served in a beautiful little dinning room by very pleasant staff. On checking out we were able to leave our bags until our London departure. We enjoyed our stay and would recommend