- Very Good
- 54 guest reviews
"Nice room, excellent view of the cricket ground. The en-suite door didn't close and the shower door didn't stay shut .. Risk of flooding! Go..."
"From check in to check out was a great experience, efficient & helpful. Room was a good size. Comfy bed, clean and tidy...."
"Lovely room but not great communication between staff. I requested late checkout, the message did not get passed on, so the cleaners let the..."
"Nice large room. However, we were placed in the 'disabled persons' room which meant we had the bathroom for a disabled person. Took us a whi..."
"Gorgeous to wake up to such a sight. Room clean, staff friendly - we enjoyed our night!..."
About the hotel
High quality four star accommodation at a great price, friendly service and an ideal location, situated inside the world famous Headingley Carnegie Stadium, with access to FREE car parking and all bedrooms overlooking the Yorkshire Cricket oval. Headingley offers a wealth of restaurants and bars for your refreshment enjoyment and entertainment. As we do not have a restaurant or bar we can recommend local bars and restaurants for you to visit in Headingley which is only a five minute walk from us.
The centre of Leeds is only 2 miles away should you wish to venture further. Renowned for it's nightlife, Leeds has a variety of theatres, cinemas and casinos as well as many fashionable bars and restaurants.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
I firstly turn up to no one on the desk and waiting twenty minutes to get seen.
I then start unpacking my bags in the room and went for a shower.... The shower didn't work properly and was so hot it nearly burnt my body. I then get out to dry my hair and there is no electricity. My phone didn't connect to downstairs so I had to get changed and walk down the stairs as the lift wasn't working to then wait for it to be sorted. For what it was it was expensive
View over sports field good.
Carpet had several area that had not been cleaned as seems to have food debris next to bed side tables.
Hotel hard to find with satnav, but has overnight parking which is very good.
Thank you for free wifi. However, I found the password for it completely inappropriate considering we were staying in Headingley, it was Sutcliffe. I don't come from Leeds but found the use of that surname very offensive.