This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Hotel Badus in Adermatt is a family-friendly hotel with comfortable rooms in Andermatt in the Canton of Uri. The friendly and relaxing atmosphere makes it a perfect choice for all seasons and types of visit. The hotel is easily reachable by car and by train alike.
Leisure activities include downhill as well as cross-country skiing, mountaineering, hiking, steam train rides (in summer) and visits to museums. Individual parking spaces and a covered garage are available. You're welcome in our restaurant or dining-hall (non-smoking) where you can choose from our a la carte menu. We have a terrasse with 30 seats. Would you like a "Flambi-Spiess" (Speciality dish cooked on the table) or a Beef fillet or even a Cheese Fondue ? Breakfast/Taxes are included.
- Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Pets Allowed, Lift to all floors
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Park and Ride
- Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
- Mountain Bike Hire, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet