- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"very good hotel for easy access to the sites of Paris, the available car park is difficult to access with luggage-..."
"We enjoyed our stay. Staff were friendly and helpful.It would have been nice to have had more than 1 teabag and 2 tiny cartons of milk provi..."
About the hotel
Conveniently located on the Left Bank, in the heart of the historical district of Montparnasse, where the great artists, writers and painters of the 20th century once lived, the hotel will delight those who love Parisian art and literature. The location is also close to the Latin Quarter and Saint-Germain des Prés. Nearby theatres, cinemas, cafes and restaurants offer numerous entertainment and dining options.
Housed in a lovely period building, the hotel has genuine charm and a chic, relaxed atmosphere brought to life by portraits of the legendary personalities that were the soul of the area. Man Ray was once a resident of room 37… Guests will appreciate the complimentary tea and coffee, free wifi throughout the hotel and the Honesty bar which allows them to enjoy a drink in the comfort of the lounge, as if they were at home. The 46 rooms and 6 junior suites artfully combine fabrics, materials and colours to create individual and sophisticated settings. All rooms offer high-quality amenities and equipment: luxury bedding, flat screen television, satellite TV, free access to Video on Demand films and Wifi, air conditioning, mini-bar, private safe, a courtesy tray with tea and coffee. The 6 junior suites offer the added luxury of space, period furnishings, large marble bathrooms, plush slippers and bathrobes, and a Nespresso ®machine.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 14:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
very good hotel for easy access to the sites of Paris, the available car park is difficult to access with luggage-
Good base for visit. Clean and well maintained during our stay. More tea and milk and hot chocolate.
We enjoyed our stay.
Staff were friendly and helpful.It would have been nice to have had more than 1 teabag and 2 tiny cartons of milk provided each day, however they were happy to provide them when asked. We ate out as breakfast seemed quite expensive. It would have been good to have had breakfast included in the price. Room was well equiped and well maintained during our stay. Mini bar prices were very high and therefore we didn't use it. It was however very useful to have a fridge.