- 2 guest reviews
"Hotel is very expensive, definitely over priced but the rooms are high quality...."
About the hotel
A unique luxury hotel nestling in the heart of 250 acres of parland on the Wirral peninsula, just 15 minutes yet a million miles away from vibrant Liverpool, Capital of Culture 2008, this magnificent Grade II listed hotel provides the finest luxury coupled with discreet yet friendly service from the resident owners and their team. The perfect place to stay. .
. eighteen individually designed, lavishly furnished suites and bedrooms. The perfect choice for fine dining. . . exquisite cuisine complemented by a splendid cellar. The perfect choice for weddings and celebrations of all kinds, be they on a grand scale or rather more intimate. The perfect choice for business gatherings and conferences, with a choice of meeting rooms and full facilities available. Rolls-Royce & Bentley motor cars are available to collect guests from airports and rail stations the M53 motorway is just minutes away.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Porter
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Games Console, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hillbark Hotel in Wirral are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Very expensive hotel but top quality rooms
Hotel is very expensive, definitely over priced but the rooms are high quality.
Hillmark Hotel, Frankby Wirral
A most stunning half-timbered and historic house, wholly ruined by the tasteless modern fittings and furniture.
Service was dutiful but full of little faults, such as tea delivered to room without milk, breakfast table with jam but no marmalade, tedious music thudding away at breakfast, proprietor who failed to introduce himself and welcome us (twice). Wine list mark-ups were totally preposterous. Perhaps a footballer might have felt at home?