- Very Good
- 41 guest reviews
"Bank holiday weekend, found the village by sheer fluke and wow what a find, 55 inch flat screen in the room pukka coffee machine also the be..."
"Excellent hotel clean and tidy with great facilities. Will definitely stay again..."
"Food in hotel was good however had to wait 50 minutes for a burger!..."
"Great check in one of the most genuine . Unfortunately replaced corridor carpet and underlay during stay so smalel was unpleasant. Rubber cl..."
"Stay at Bournmouth Village was pretty much like any other village I have stayed in and I do stay in a few for business (not any more) this o..."
About the hotel
Village Bournemouth is located - just 1 mile from Pokesdown Rail Station and 2. 5 miles from Bournemouth International Airport making it an ideal base for business and leisure travellers alike. Local attractions include award winning sandy beaches, Monkey World, Oceanarium and Castlepoint Shopping Park - there’s plenty to see and do to enjoy a fun-filled family break.
Village Hotels offers you everything under one roof: cool room big bed; a pool you can swim in; a gym and spa to relax in; a choice of stylish dining or traditional pub grub; a Starbucks and FREE Car Parking. All rooms are uber chic and include FREE wifi which is also available in all public areas. Why not upgrade to an UpperDeck room – the must-have room with genuinely good extras!Velocity Health and Fitness Entrance Fee: £5. 00 per adult per stay (children free of charge) including access to Health & Fitness Club, pool, sauna and steam room. Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great service at the Village Hotel Bournemouth.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/12/2009 to 31/01/2019 - Please note: no pets are allowed. Children’s swimming times apply. Advance bookings required for spa. Village Hotels do not accept cash payments or cheques but major credit & debit cards only. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Perfect little gem
Bank holiday weekend, found the village by sheer fluke and wow what a find, 55 inch flat screen in the room pukka coffee machine also the best shower known to mankind, and I'm a plumber so I should know.
The room rate for bank holiday and this class of hotel was cheap as B and Bs where just fleecing everyone. We used the pool sauna and steam pub and restaurant all just perfect, the staff are also fantastic, as a family and business we stay in a lot of hotels, will be 101% staying at the village again and again. If you choose the village you will not be disappointed just pleasently surprised
Great value for money
Excellent hotel clean and tidy with great facilities.
Will definitely stay again