- 25 guest reviews
"The hotel was a mixture of bad and good. The good bits were that it is just walking distance from the centre of the city, the staff were ver..."
"For the money spent it's pretty good, if I was staying for more nights probably wouldn't pick it..."
"I booked the Lansdowne because its close to a music venue I was attending. I was aware of the boiler being broken and there being no hot wat..."
"Poor shower but apart from that, all else okay...."
About the hotel
The Lansdowne is a city hotel offering cosy, comfortable bedrooms with free guest parking. Located a 5-minute walk from Norwich Train Station and Norwich City FC, the Landsdowne is Ideal for weary business folk and holidaymakers alike. The Emerald Restaurant serves fresh, tempting dishes.
The Opal Bar is a great place to relax with your favorite tipple. The Lansdowne Hotel is perfectly situated among many of Norwich’s main attractions including the Castle Museum, the new Millennium Library Experience, Norwich Cathedral and of course the Riverside Complex complete with restaurants, a cinema, bars and a health club.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
56% would recommend it to a friend
Out of date, drab hotel with hideous decoration and overly priced rooms
Upon arriving at the hotel in the late hours of the day I was greeted by a lovely gentlemen who looked flustered as soon as a customer walked through the door, check in took well over 20 minutes whilst he tried to find a room to put us in, after this we were directed to one of the scariest lift rides of my life to the second floor where it would appear we had teleported from Norwich to a medium security prison with its metal looking doors and the whole corridor painted grey and beige...
With a hint of dirt to keep in with its apparent theme. When we entered the room I must say I was pleasantly surprised and the beds were comfortable so it was starting to look out of date but okay. Then I went to the bathroom, which I later in my stay started to call the toilet cupboard where due to lack of space house keeping thought it's a great idea to hang towels over the toilet, to look around and see rust and grime throughout the whole space I opted to shower each morning at work instead. All in all quite horrified at the price of this to say the week before I was in a beautiful double room at a premier inn for the same sort of money.
We are sorry you were not happy with the hotel. You had booked a twin room, which was allocated to you. It is a standard size room with standard size bathroom.
The towels were hung on a towel rail, which is well above the toilet. All rooms are cleaned daily. As you stayed 3 nights, it would have been advisable to raise your concerns with the duty
Manager the following day.
poor all round
Attending concert at Carrow road booked for closeness to venue, room dirty and damp on ceiling, bar closed on returning from concert at 2300!!.
lots of guests left thirsty. Unhelpful reception avoid this at all costs