"Staff were very friendly, helpful & could not do enough to help you...."
"Very close to the town, great for walking in and out, the hill climb on the way home keeps you fit. Had a very good time here this visit and..."
"Room was basic but OK for a couple of nights. Possibly a shade expensive for what it was though. Convenient (but uphill) walk from the stati..."
"The staff were helpful. The hotel is slightly shabby - but everything works. Good value for what you can get these days. Location excellent..."
About the hotel
A City hotel offering cosy, comfortable bedrooms. Restaurant, Bar, Night Porter, Free guest parking. Close to Norwich City Football ground, night life, cinema, bowling and shopping.
Relax and feel truly at home. Be treated as a individual not just a number. Due to popular demand, we have introduced evening bar snacks, Monday to Thursday from 6. 30pm to 8. 30pm. We are pleased to advise customers old and new, all bedrooms are under re-decoration. New carpets have been fitted on the second floor.
Showing Tuesday 7 July 2015 to Wednesday 8 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 25/07/2011 to 04/08/2011 - Bar meals are unavailable between the 25th July and 4th August 2011 The LateRooms.com rates for Lansdowne Hotel & Conference Centre in Norwich are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
41% would recommend it to a friend
Convenient for the city but generally poor quality hotel
Shabby hotel and room.
In desperate need of renovation. Unwelcoming member of staff on check in. Biggest complaint though was the noise that could be heard in the room - the guests in other rooms can be heard through the wall. The door rattled badly in the door frame every time someone in the corridor walked past the room and a loud bang every time someone went through the fire door on the landing. I won't be returning any time soon.
Staff were very friendly, helpful & could not do enough to help you.