This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A small, personally-run, a 4 Star Gold award-winning town house with particularly good guest accommodation. All in all a very well equipped and very smart Bed and Breakfast. All rooms en-suite and complete with DVD player, minifridge, hairdryer and bedside telephone with bathrobes, personal slippers, quality complimentary toiletries and Ecossential Soaps provided as a matter of course.
The delicious breakfast includes a lavish buffet with variety of continental choices followed by not only a Traditional English Platter but also other options including vegetarian and non-vegetarian specialities, such as our own special Kedgeree, Piperade and the ever-popular Eggs Florentine etc. There is a small lounge for residents to enjoy and we have some off-street car-parking available but also there are no restrictions on the street outside either.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet