- 6 guest reviews
"Very clean and superbly presented accommodation overlooking the Bay with Anne being a truly excellent Host. This was our 1st nights stay eve..."
"lovely clean B&b, owners were really pleasant and the views were spectacular...."
"Location was perfect as it was a short walk into salthill. The hospitality was second to none. So friendly and very helpful. Room was immacu..."
"Really lovely place. Ann was such a great host. Lovely warm custy and fantastic decorations ford xmas. Had a great time...."
"I have to say that I stay in a lot of b&bs and hotels and this is the first b&b I have stayed in in a while. I changed to hotels because I f..."
About the hotel
Rusheen Bay House is situated in Galway at Salthill, the coastal suburb of Galway, overlooking the famous Galway Bay. A charming and intimate Guesthouse, where the comfort of our guests is our first priority. Just 2 miles away from Galway city, you are in close proximity this exciting and vivacious city.
Accommodation is of a soaringly high standard – rooms are classically furnished and comfortably decorated and well-appointed with ever modern comfort and convenience (including a private en-suite bathroom, central heating, cable TV, tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer) – some rooms even enjoy a stunning view of Galway Bay. The entire Guesthouse offers Free 24/7 wireless Internet access. Guests can relax in the spacious guest lounge, with roaring fireplace and a large Bay window with fantastic views of Galway Bay. Enjoy a substantial breakfast in the Dining Room or the adjoining Conservatory. In the evening relax and enjoy a drink on the Balcony and watch the " Sun go Down on Galway Bay" For your further enjoyment we offer a selection of Board Games, Books and in the Lounge we have all major Satellite Sports and Leisure Channels on our large screen TV. If you would like to book any Sightseening Tours we can arrange them for you. We look forawrd to welcoming you at some time in the future.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent and well recommended stay
Very clean and superbly presented accommodation overlooking the Bay with Anne being a truly excellent Host.
This was our 1st nights stay ever in Ireland and she took time to talk us through the next day's travel and areas worth visiting. Breakfast was superb and plenty on offer. We would definitely recommend this and would have no hesitation going back. Thank you Anne.
lovely clean B&b, owners were really pleasant and the views were spectacular.