- 1 guest reviews
"The apple inn was lovely! Everyone who worked there was really friendly and the hotel itself was in a great location. It was near several mu..."
About the hotel
Apple Inn is a very comfortable, centrally located tourist-class hotel with all modern facilities. The hotel is located in the cultural area of Amsterdam, opposite the Vondelpark. Most of the famous tourist attractions, such as the Concertgebouw, Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh Museum and the Stedelijk Museum are within walking distance of the hotel.
The RAI Exposition, the Congress Centre and the World Trade Center (WTC) are also conveniently accessible from the Apple Inn Hotel. All the rooms have been renovated, reflecting the charm of the hotel, with private facilities, TV, hairdrier and telephone. Rooms on the ground floor are with a garden terrace. Room rate is excluding 5% tourist tax.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 05/11/2012 to 31/12/2022 - 5% city tax excluded. The LateRooms.com rate for Apple Inn Hotel in Amsterdam is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 6.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The apple inn was lovely.
Everyone who worked there was really friendly and the hotel itself was in a great location. It was near several museums, Vondelpark and was in walking distance of the centre or you could get a tram to the centre if you preferred as there is a stop very nearby. Overall a love stay and will definitely go back!