- 1 guest reviews
"My host and hostess were knowledgeable about local area. I was made very welcome - particularly the dog that met me in the driveway and the..."
About the hotel
Located half a mile from the A595, West Woodside House is in a quiet, rural location ideal for touring West Cumbria Lakes or the Solway Coast. Ensuite bed and breakfast accommodation is offered in a 17th century traditional Cumbrian long house. Please note we do not accept credit cards as final payment.
Cash or cheque only. Ideally situated only five minutes from Wigton with its traditional shops and open-air market, yet ten minutes from the historic City of Carlisle with The Lanes Shopping Centre and most major high street shops. We serve excellent breakfasts in the traditional oak beamed dining room, with our own fresh free range eggs available. Vegetarians are welcome.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
My host and hostess were knowledgeable about local area.
I was made very welcome - particularly the dog that met me in the driveway and the cat that escorted me to my room. Far enough off the beaten track that it was completely quiet at night - very different from London.