- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"We only stopped two nights but it was an enjoyable experience. The staff were always helpful, all but one had a happy smile and glad to assi..."
About the hotel
Onar Village is situated on the outskirts of the Kyrenia mountain range, about five minutes drive from the city centre. Its unique, 180-degree panoramic view overlooks the Northern Cyprus Mediterranean coastline and the ancient town of Kyrenia. A relaxing, refreshing ambience and traditional hospitality have made the Village a tranquil retreat for many guests, who return year after year to stay at Onar Village.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A peaceful location with a great view
We only stopped two nights but it was an enjoyable experience.
The staff were always helpful, all but one had a happy smile and glad to assist in any way. The room was perfectly adequate for a short visit, although a little maintenance on cupboard doors and windows wouldn't go amiss. The view from the balcony was magnificent, overlooking the pool and the whole of Kyrenia from the hillside. Walking into town isn't practical but taxis were only 15TL each way and there is a hotel bus once a day. We didn't eat here so can't comment. The clientele were generally of a senior age group which made for a quiet life.