- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Marvellous location and we had a lovely sea view. Staff were friendly and helpful. The Easter Egg on Sunday was a nice touch...."
"Thank you all staff at The grand hotel Torquay. From check in to check out, I'm impressed as if friends whom I have told about the said hote..."
"We found this hotel very luxurious. Lovely pool location grateful if travelling by train right opposite station and by beach. 20 minutes wal..."
"Comfortable, clean and friendly. Upgraded...."
"Very nice hotel - staff were friendly and helpful. The bed was comfortable. The decor was maybe a little dated in the bedroom and the sash w..."
About the hotel
The 4 star, Grand Hotel occupies pride of place on the Torbay seafront, commanding majestic views over the bay and out to sea. Since being purchased by the Richardson Group in 2001, it has undergone a sympathetic restoration that has exposed its magnificent Victorian and Art Deco architectural characteristics. Whatever the weather, the comfort and luxury of the Grand has something to offer everyone.
For the more active, there is the Grand Leisure Suite with its 15m swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna and sun shower as well as a multi-gym. In the summer, there's the pleasure of an outdoor pool, complete with fountain, children's area and plenty of space in which to soak up the sun's rays from the comfort of a sun lounger. With friendly and welcoming staff Its the perfect place for families and those wishing to relax in the leisure club or beauty salon.
Showing Tuesday 24 May 2016 to Wednesday 25 May 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Marvellous location and we had a lovely sea view.
Staff were friendly and helpful. The Easter Egg on Sunday was a nice touch.
Thank you all staff at The grand hotel Torquay.
From check in to check out, I'm impressed as if friends whom I have told about the said hotel. A character charming hotel with modern twists upon arrival beaming smiles from behind the reception desk. Nothing is too much trouble. My friends are keen to stay again as am I. Well done all at The grand hotel. See you soon x