- Very Good
- 69 guest reviews
"We got a last minute booking, the building from the outside wasn't very attractive, but it hides a wonderful place to spend leisure days at...."
"the hotel could benefit from changing to a serve yourself buffet style. I only wanted certain items off the menu but only got one of each wh..."
"Accommodation was clean,warm ,comfortable and tasteful. Food was excellent. All staff were helpful and friendly. We would stay here again. E..."
"Me and my boyfriend stayed at this hotel just for a night away room was clean and tidy pool was lovely but was cold and the spa wasn't Worki..."
"Bar and restaurant staff were great. The reception staff who said they would put flowers for a funeral in water for us and didn't - not so g..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Aberavon Beach Hotel, on the South Wales seafront. Whether you are here to meet up or put your feet up, you’ll find a warm welcome and an invigorating atmosphere. We are a stone’s throw from some of the UK’s most dramatic coastline and countryside - the perfect opportunity to breathe in some fresh air and work up an appetite.
If you’re here on business, the Hotel is within striking distance of Swansea, Port Talbot and Neath, and has all the facilities you need to seal the deal. So get ready to relax, whatever it is that brings you to the Aberavon Beach. You’ll enjoy the elegant Greenhouse restaurant, our newly refurbished bar and lounge, our contemporary bedrooms with sea-views and a leisure centre with heated pool, sauna and spa. Most of all, you’ll enjoy being in Wales - home of poets, singers and rugby legends, rugged coastlines, green, green valleys, and unmatched hospitality.
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Don't judge a book by its cover and very pet friendly.
We got a last minute booking, the building from the outside wasn't very attractive, but it hides a wonderful place to spend leisure days at.
Our eldery dog was very welcome and we have never felt so at ease with her. Beautiful beach opposite the building and cinema within walking distance. Swimming pool area looked lovely. Staff very friendly and helpful, room very clean, comfortable and many extras. Plenty of white, soft towels, a good shower and a bath, extra toiletries make you feel very spoiled. Lounge and bar area comfortable, restaurant very luxurious. Dining in the restaurant is a wonderful experience with a lovely menu which has been prepared with pride. Breakfast buffet is a beautiful display, continental breakfast or cooked welsh on request. Hotel is very central for car trips.We had a lovely weekend.
Great room, awful hotel
Staff are friendly and the rooms are very warm and confortable but the restaurant was extremely below par.
Overpriced and under cooked.
Room temperatures are controlled from the ceiling so if you are below 8 ft in height you have to out up with the warm room. Sound travels between rooms a little room
Much but not overly so.
Location is great on the sea front but overall not a great stay