- 4 guest reviews
"We were attending a conference at the Hyatt Regency just down the road - but prefer to stay away from the conference venue so that we can ha..."
"Amazing, really wonderful hotel, a 2 minute walk from the metro. Hotel is very clean and the standards are very high, well done to the house..."
"We stayed for 2 nights, the room was very clean, comfortable and of good quality. The location is brilliant as quite central and very close..."
About the hotel
The Hotel De Banville enjoys an outstanding location in Paris city centre, a few steps from the Arch of Triumph, the Champs Élysées avenue and the Congress Hall, within a 10-minute walk of an array of gastronomic restaurants listed in the prestigious Michelin Guide. Completely renovated, this elegant Parisian hotel combines the charm of the 1930s with a resolutely top-of-the-range design. The materials have been chosen carefully to create bright and cosy spaces.
The heart of the hotel is the beautiful lounge bar with piano, fireplace and old paintings, featuring live French and Jazz music on Tuesdays. In order to make your stay in Paris more enjoyable, the Hotel De Banville offers many advantages, including business space with wireless Internet access, catering service, massages and beauty treatments, baby sitting and airport transfer service.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Park and Ride
- Lounge Menu , Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great stay in this little gem of a hotel.
We were attending a conference at the Hyatt Regency just down the road - but prefer to stay away from the conference venue so that we can have a break from work.
This hotel is perfectly located right by the Metro and in a lovely corner of the city. We were able to walk around and up as far as the Arc de Triomphe and Champs Elysee quite easily. The hotel is spotlessly clean, the staff extremely friendly and the room was lovely in spite of it being 'compact'. Every inch of space is used well, the lighting both subtle and functional. The glass walled bathroom took a bit of getting used to, but I can see why the design has been done this way. A lovely experience and we would certainly recommend if you want an affordable and convenient stay in Central Paris.
Hotel De Banville
Amazing, really wonderful hotel, a 2 minute walk from the metro.
Hotel is very clean and the standards are very high, well done to the housekeeping team and the front of house staff were very helpful dealing with any queries.