- 8 guest reviews
"Smells a bit musty in brewery annexe and not great having to walk back for breakfast staff great though...."
"The vicinity of the hotel was perfect to us and the view around the hotel perfect back drop to the ruins. parking good and easy to find. Hot..."
"not very quiet if above the bar !..."
"If you like listening to the bass from the music in the bar going boom, boom, boom, while trying to sleep, then this is the hotel for you. A..."
"Very helpful and knowledgeable staff. The hotel is well located, and good value at the concession rate. The full prices shown would be hard..."
About the hotel
The 3-star Castle Hotel is in the centre of historic Tamworth, with en suite rooms, a unique restaurant, a Russian-themed bar and a late-night lounge bar. With a focus on relaxation and service, the Castle offers a cosy new restaurant in the hotels cellar, with lots of quiet alcoves and archways. The Bow Street Runner is a down-tempo bar with a Russian theme and quiet background music.
Lively and popular at weekends, you can try a range of quality Moscow vodkas and cocktails. The hotel also has a late-night venue, Decadence, which can be hired for private parties. Close to the Tamworth Castle grounds and the River Tame, The Castle Hotel is 2 miles (3. 2 km) from the M42/M6. Central Birmingham, the NEC and Birmingham / East Midlands airports are within reach.
Showing Thursday 27 August 2015 to Friday 28 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
Castle Hotel Tamworth
Smells a bit musty in brewery annexe and not great having to walk back for breakfast staff great though.
The vicinity of the hotel was perfect to us and the view around the hotel perfect back drop to the ruins.
parking good and easy to find. Hotel in need of refurbishment though and bit cold in the winter. but nice size room and staff really helpful