- 4 guest reviews
"Smells a bit musty in brewery annexe and not great having to walk back for breakfast staff great though...."
"The vicinity of the hotel was perfect to us and the view around the hotel perfect back drop to the ruins. parking good and easy to find. Hot..."
"not very quiet if above the bar !..."
About the hotel
The 3-star Castle Hotel is in the centre of historic Tamworth, with en suite rooms, a unique restaurant, a Russian-themed bar and a late-night lounge bar. With a focus on relaxation and service, the Castle offers a cosy new restaurant in the hotels cellar, with lots of quiet alcoves and archways. The Bow Street Runner is a down-tempo bar with a Russian theme and quiet background music.
Lively and popular at weekends, you can try a range of quality Moscow vodkas and cocktails. The hotel also has a late-night venue, Decadence, which can be hired for private parties. Close to the Tamworth Castle grounds and the River Tame, The Castle Hotel is 2 miles (3. 2 km) from the M42/M6. Central Birmingham, the NEC and Birmingham / East Midlands airports are within reach.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Castle Hotel Tamworth
We were put in a room next to a wedding disco went on til 1.30am noise was horrendous got little sleep complained and we were moved to the annexe manager very apologetic and helpful
Castle Hotel Tamworth
Smells a bit musty in brewery annexe and not great having to walk back for breakfast staff great though.