- 1 guest reviews
"I absolutely love this gem of a hotel, great boutique style rooms, nicely furnished, lovely funky bathroom. Brilliant location, metres from..."
About the hotel
A small, charming Parisian hotel located in the heart of the Montparnasse area; a place of artists and writers. Not far from Luxembourg Garden for a morning jog, and Saint-Germain-des-Prés for shopping and walking, the hotel is well positioned. At famous brasseries La Coupole and Le Select, you can indulge in French cuisine.
The hotel is totally air conditionned. The bathrooms of the 17 rooms feature a mosaic, representing a famous painting. Each room has an artist’s name: Matisse, Picasso, Fujita or Gauguin for example. The Atelier Montparnasse family will gladly recommend typical Parisian places to visit.
Showing Thursday 3 September 2015 to Friday 4 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely boutique hotel, great location, great service
I absolutely love this gem of a hotel, great boutique style rooms, nicely furnished, lovely funky bathroom.
Brilliant location, metres from Vavin metro station, direct metro train from Gare du Nord. Nice local area with individual shops, restaurants, bars and galleries. Lovely warm welcome, friendly staff.