This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
In the heart of Old Paris, the hotel Louvre Marsollier Opera, 3 star hotel style where Oscar Wilde lived in 1899, offers the comfort of its 28 rooms where everything has been planned for your relaxation. The Louvre Marsollier Opera hotel is located in a quiet street in the heart of a prestigious area between the Louvre and the Opera House and close to the Stock Exchange and Department Stores. The whole neighborhood is dotted with stately avenues of Haussmann buildings, shopping arcades, typical brasseries and fashion stores.
You are welcome in our reception in stone and marble. The hotel MARSOLLIER LOUVRE OPERA is a typical Parisian building where rooms on two floors will amaze you with its beamed ceiling and mansard roof. All rooms have an individual style in shades of orange and yellow ocher will give you a sense of tranquility. In response to these colors, the hotel MARSOLLIER LOUVRE OPERA offers all the elegance of its furniture and its floral decoration, succeeded modernism and tradition wedding. In the morning after a good night's sleep, a hearty breakfast will be served in your room or in a warm room. Our staff is at your disposal to ensure you a memorable stay. It will give all the necessary assistance for booking your shows or tours. At the hotel MARSOLLIER LOUVRE OPERA, you will feel at home away from home.
Showing Thursday 5 May 2016 to Friday 6 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Louvre Marsollier Opera in Paris is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet