- 87 guest reviews
"Decent price for a nights stay. I would recommend this to anyone..."
"Spent the night here whilst also going out in Bournemouth for the nightlight! Quality bed, the bathroom was fine and would defo stay again!..."
"Nice quiet room. Clean and comfortable. Very friendly staff...."
"Very pleasant welcome from the reception. Advised they didn't have an double rooms left so we were upgraded to a triple standard room which..."
About the hotel
The AA 3 Star Heathlands Hotel is set in it's own landscaped gardens in a pleasant, quiet location, yards from East Clifft and a 15 minutes walk to Bournemouth Station. Just a short walk from the town centre, the railway station and the Bournemouth International Centre. Many rooms overlook the gardens.
Heathlands is an ideal base for individual leisure and business visitors, training courses, conferences and special group breaks. The hotel offers FREE wifi to all guests at public area only. The management and team at Heathlands are renowned for providing an informal, friendly but efficient service. Bournemouth is a delightful resort town in a secluded bay on the South coast, and is one of the U. K. 's foremost leisure destinations. It has 7 miles of award winning golden sandy beaches, and 2,000 acres of charming parks, plus a plethora of child and adult friendly activities and attractions.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
45% would recommend it to a friend
Decent price for a nights stay.
I would recommend this to anyone
Not a 3 star hotel
Our room was very basic and had not been decorated since what looked the 1970's.
It smelt so we had to have the window open all night which made it really cold as the heating didn't work. The beds were rock hard and really small and the duvet was very thin. Luckily we had extra beds in our room so doubled up our duvet. There were brown stains on the walls and the bathroom floor needed a good clean. The neighbours bathroom was right next to our bed so we had the pleasure of hearing everything he was doing in the morning. We didn't stay for breakfast because we wanted to leave as soon as possible. Not a good experience!