- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"The main hotel is very nice. However my room was one of the courtyard rooms - a very uninspiring 1980's block opposite which in no way had t..."
"Nice room and food...."
"Friendly/Helpful staff, value for money, lovely room, meals were excellent alround a lovely hotel and right on the race course and ideal for..."
"My boyfriend and I stayed at the western house hotel for New Year's Eve! We decide to go away this year for New Years so we could have a rel..."
"I liked this so much that I stayed an extra night. A perfect setting right next to the race course, I took advantage and had a 5 mile run on..."
About the hotel
*Free Parking & Free WiFi* The Western House Hotel not only occupies a unique position as a stylish high quality Visit Scotland four Gold Star hotel, but it also has a very special location adjacent to Scotland's premier horse racing venue - Ayr Racecourse. Located in the town of Ayr and close to Prestwick Airport the hotel is convenient, while still allowing guests to escape for a tranquil stay in elegant surroundings. The Jockey Club Lounge offers a varied range of lunch and supper menus, and the accompanying restaurant caters for 30 guests, with award winning Scottish cuisine.
The Hotel also features complimentary parking for guests. All children under the age of 12 years stay on a complimentary room only basis, when sharing with 2 adults. All children 12 years and over will be charged full adult price. Cots are available free of charge. Some recent accolades the hotel has achieved; "Scottish Hotel Wedding Team of the Year" "Scottish Reception Excellence Team Gold Medal 2012" "Senior Wedding Planner Fellowship 2012" "Scottish General Manager Gold Medal 2012" "Scottish Rising Star Gold Medal 2012" "Scottish Rising Star Future Hotel Manager 2012"
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Valet Parking , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
A hotel of 2 parts
The main hotel is very nice.
However my room was one of the courtyard rooms - a very uninspiring 1980's block opposite which in no way had the same atmosphere or appeal of the main hotel which was disappointing.
Western House Hotel
Nice room and food.