- Very Good
- 73 guest reviews
"Hart's is a large, modern and friendly hotel in a great central location for a night out in Nottingham. The rooms are a little bit small but..."
"Lovely hotel, nice big comfortable bed and pillows. good checking out time. Would definitely stop again...."
"Portions on the continental breakfast were small. Not a lot of value for money...."
"We were upgraded and the room was fantastic, looked lovely and everything was good quality as you'd expect from a hotel of this standard. Th..."
"A beautiful hotel to enjoy a relaxing weekend in the city the restaurant a la carte meal was amazing!!..."
About the hotel
A contemporary boutique hotel built to an award wining design by architect Julian Marsh on the former ramparts of Nottingham’s medieval castle. Harts is the highest AA rated hotel in Nottingham. A dream location just 5 minutes walk from Nottingham’s bustling city centre in a cul de sac away from the noise of traffic and nightlife.
On one side a quiet courtyard; on the other, views over the whole city with a private secluded garden. A parking space for every resident is just £9. 50. At Hart’s restaurant you will experience modern British cooking at its best. No surreal flights of fancy but fabulous dishes created using only the freshest ingredients and seasonal foods. Accompanied by a wine list, carefully and personally selected by Mr Hart; Hart’s is the perfect choice whatever the occasion. Our light and airy rooms are designed with your comfort in mind. Top quality king-size beds have goose down pillows, duvets and Egyptian cotton bed linens. Our mini bars are well stocked with quality wines and ales, as well as fresh milk for guests who wish to make themselves tea or a cafetiere of fresh ground coffee. All rooms have Bose CD/radios with excellent sound quality which are simple to operate and flat screen TV’s with Blu Ray DVD players. With a dedicated work area each room has a Wi-Fi broadband connection for your convenience.
Showing Friday 22 May 2015 to Saturday 23 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (Other), Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hart's in Nottingham are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Immaculate hotel, great location
Hart's is a large, modern and friendly hotel in a great central location for a night out in Nottingham.
The rooms are a little bit small but fully equipped and immaculately clean. I would definitely recommend having dinner at Hart's restaurant - it was the highlight of our trip.
Lovely hotel, nice big comfortable bed and pillows.
good checking out time. Would definitely stop again.