- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"This hotel was so perfect! Extremely reasonable price and after requesting a garden view room as it was an anniversary treat for my partner,..."
"Value for money great views from room great lay out never had a meal here but I hear it's great...."
"Great location and relaxing surroundings. Room excellent spec with everything wanted from stay...."
"We loved our stay here. Made all the better by the bar man who made, especially for me, a divine champagne cocktail :)..."
"Great central location in lovely secluded part of the city. Friendly staff and very luxurious and comfortable hotel room with acces to priva..."
About the hotel
A contemporary boutique hotel built to an award wining design by architect Julian Marsh on the former ramparts of Nottingham’s medieval castle. Harts is the highest AA rated hotel in Nottingham. A dream location just 5 minutes walk from Nottingham’s bustling city centre in a cul de sac away from the noise of traffic and nightlife.
On one side a quiet courtyard; on the other, views over the whole city with a private secluded garden. A parking space for every resident is just £9. 50. At Hart’s restaurant you will experience modern British cooking at its best. No surreal flights of fancy but fabulous dishes created using only the freshest ingredients and seasonal foods. Accompanied by a wine list, carefully and personally selected by Mr Hart; Hart’s is the perfect choice whatever the occasion. Our light and airy rooms are designed with your comfort in mind. Top quality king-size beds have goose down pillows, duvets and Egyptian cotton bed linens. Our mini bars are well stocked with quality wines and ales, as well as fresh milk for guests who wish to make themselves tea or a cafetiere of fresh ground coffee. All rooms have Bose CD/radios with excellent sound quality which are simple to operate and flat screen TV’s with Blu Ray DVD players. With a dedicated work area each room has a Wi-Fi broadband connection for your convenience.
- Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
It's the little things...
This hotel was so perfect.
Extremely reasonable price and after requesting a garden view room as it was an anniversary treat for my partner, not only did I get a room with and amazing view. I also got a personalised aniversary card. It's the little things that make a night away special, and they defiantly did.
Value for money blower away
Value for money great views from room great lay out never had a meal here but I hear it's great.