- 1 guest reviews
"The hotel is someway from the city centre and has good views of the bay. There are no restaurant facilities on sunday evenings so it is nece..."
About the hotel
Sheltered by the surrounding sea, the Eurostars Ciudad de la Coruña Hotel enjoys a privileged location in La Coruña, right by the beach and near the Hercules Tower (a lighthouse which has been continuously operating for nearly 2000 years) and at the new seaside promenade. This four-star La Coruña hotel, features complimentary wireless Internet access in the hall, cafeteria, gym, sauna, Jacuzzi, garden and a business corner providing PCs with Internet connection. The hotel Eurostars Ciudad de la Coruña also features the Torremar restaurant, with the best specialities of Galician cuisine made with high quality products.
The menu includes delicious seafood dishes like Pulpo estilo Feira (octopus), lobster paella, or the famous cocido gallego. The hotel's strategic location in La Coruña and the excellence of its facilities make the Eurostars Ciudad de La Coruña the ideal place to organize both professional meetings and social banquets/events in its 3 multifunctional rooms, all with natural light, free wifi connection, excellent views and the ultimate audiovisual equipment and free gym.
Showing Sunday 26 April 2015 to Monday 27 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Childrens
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 10:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel is someway from the city centre and has good views of the bay.
There are no restaurant facilities on sunday evenings so it is necessary to eat in the local bars and restaurants which is about a 15 minute walk. There are some good local walks particularly around the Tower of Hercules. Staff very helpful.