- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Great place to stay nice owners would stay again...."
"I stayed here for one night as I was going to a concert at the University Concert Hall. The hotel was friendly and comfortable in a good loc..."
"Very friendly and helpful staff. Really relaxed atmosphere. When the cars were covered in frost and ice due to bad weather the staff had jug..."
"I booked an executive room but found it wasn't any different to the standard rooms. I asked what the difference really was and was told you..."
About the hotel
The Great National Kilmurry Lodge Hotel is a quick 5 minute walk from the University of Limerick and the National Technological Park, Castletroy. There is a bus stop located by the hotel gate which will bring you to Limerick City Centre in just 10 minutes. This charming family run hotel is set amongst 3 acres of manicured gardens, offers guest rooms with power showers, free Wi-Fi access, plentiful free parking and full Irish breakfasts.
The spacious rooms at the Kilmurry Lodge Hotel feature Interactive TVs, hairdryers and irons. Tea/coffee making facilities are provided and there are free newspapers each morning at reception. Guests also receive discounted entry to the University Arena, Ireland's High Performance Centre, with its extensive gym and 50 metre swimming pool. The Kilmurry Lodge Hotel is a non-smoking hotel and this policy is strictly enforced. A minimum penalty of €100 will be imposed on guests found to be in breach of this policy. An extensive Buffet Breakfast is served daily in Flannagans Restaurant, from 7. 00 am-10am. Carvery Lunch is served in Nelligans Bar each day followed by evening Bar Food Menu. Nelligan's Bar, with its traditional Irish Pub culture, serves the best locally sourced produce combined with friendly Irish hospitality and service. Limerick Golf Club, Unigolf centre and the University Concert Hall are all less than a 5-minute drive. The Kilmurry Lodge Hotel is Limerick's most convenient hotel with motorway connections from exit 28 off the M7 direct to Shannon International Airport (30 minutes), Dublin (2 hours), and Galway (1 hours and 30 minutes), and free 250 space car park. The Kilmurry Lodge Hotel also has its own helipad Free cancellation and amendments up to 48 hours prior to arrival. Should you fail to cancel your reservation within this time, 1 nights’ accommodation charge will be deducted from your credit card number as a cancellation fee. Failure to amend booking prior to arrival will result in hotel charging amount advised at time of booking. Same day bookings will not be accepted after 9pm,sorry for any inconvenience.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 28/10/2014 to 31/12/2025 - All Rooms are Non Smoking. Hotel will not accept bookings after 10pm on the same day. The hotel is unable to accept cash payments and require pre-authorization of all credit cards on check in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great place to stay nice owners would stay again.
Great stay, good food, friendly staff!
I stayed here for one night as I was going to a concert at the University Concert Hall.
The hotel was friendly and comfortable in a good location. The meal I had before going out was superb, a perfectly cooked steak and all hot, well presented and tasty (and having been a chef it takes a lot for me to say that!). Staff were really helpful both with directions to the hall and ordering a taxi for the next day. The only minus is that it should be made clear that the concert hall is a good 20 minutes walk away, not five as is implied. That said it was an easy walk in a safe area so not too big a problem.