This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Blarney Woollen Mills Hotel situated in the picturesque village of Blarney adjacent to the famous Blarney Castle has 48 luxurious bedrooms, many with a view overlooking the castle. Relax & unwind in our boutique hotel, savour the tempting dishes our Chef has to offer in our Grill Bar Restaurant, have a pint of the black stuff in Christys Bar, take a work out in our fitness center. If its retail therapy your after, look no further, located under the same roof is the famous Blarney Woollen Mills Store with Meadows & Byrne where you can shop for Knitwear, pottery & a lot more.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Squash Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Blarney Woollen Mills Hotel in Cork are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet