- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Everything was great the hotel is walking distance to Aintree racecourse or £3 in a taxi. The staff were lovely and couldn't do enough for y..."
"I stayed at this hotel with my teenage daughter and elderly mother, we had a Passing Out parade to attend at Altcar Training base the next d..."
"Dark room (no main light) - old carpet and furnishings. Clean bathroom. Tea, coffee & biscuits. Modern TV. Heating did not give much heat. T..."
"Overall a good hotel. The decor is a little dated and I feel the rooms were a little overpriced. There was only £10 difference in price betw..."
"Great for the price! Friendly staff...."
About the hotel
Located just 1 mile from Aintree Racecourse, the Park Hotel is only 7 miles from Liverpool city centre, near to the Echo Arena and has great access to the area’s major road network. The Park Hotel rooms all feature a TV with 77 Freeview channels, tea/coffee facilities and an en suite bathroom. Ironing facilities are also available, and free Wi-Fi is available in all areas of the hotel.
Full English breakfasts are freshly cooked-to-order each morning at the hotel. Guests can choose from Full English, lighter English or continental breakfasts. The Aintree Restaurant & patio serves hearty evening meals. a selection of carefully chosen beers, wines & spirits can be enjoyed in The Grand National Bar. The convenient location means that the hotel offers easy access to the region’s main roads and motorways, with Switch Island road junction just 800 metres away. Free private parking is available on site.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 12/02/2016 to 25/07/2025 - The property is a function hotel so live music may be played until 01:00 most weekends. We reserve the right to pre-authorise credit or debit cards upon check-in to the hotel for security reasons. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
Deluxe double room with breakfast
Everything was great the hotel is walking distance to Aintree racecourse or £3 in a taxi.
The staff were lovely and couldn't do enough for you. The breakfast was Devine and the chef needs congratulations for his imagination on a lighter breakfast
Family stay at the Park Hotel
I stayed at this hotel with my teenage daughter and elderly mother, we had a Passing Out parade to attend at Altcar Training base the next day.
We had huge problems getting there as the snow had closed the Snake Pass, I rang reception to confirm late arrival and the lady was lovely, very sympathetic. On arrival we had missed any food service which was very disappointing as the bar was open but she recommended a local takeaway and pizza arrived an hour later.
The room was adequate for our needs, a little tired and worn in places, The bed were a little 'sad' but I was so tired I could have slept anywhere. The room was quite draughty and a portable heater had been left there so they were obviously aware it was cold.
Breakfast the next day was in a beautiful recently decorated restaurant area. The food was lovely, the choice and variety. The cooked breakfast was hot and plentiful, well cooked on warm plates. Really good.
I would stay at the hotel again, the staff were warm and friendly and helpful where they could be, the room was adequate, the breakfast was excellent.