- Very Good
- 59 guest reviews
"Warm, clean, comfortable, quiet..."
"The toilet seat was damaged, the toilet was cracked but not leaking, the tap did leak though. The rest of the room was ok. The communal area..."
"The location is good for Aintree, room was fine but the lighting is very dark. And the shower was horrendous, the temperature settings were..."
"Really friendly and helpful staff at the Park Hotel. The only downside to our stay was the poor sound insulation from the room above - the g..."
"Very pleasant and polite from reception through to breakfast staff. Would be more than happy to use again and recommend...."
About the hotel
Located just 1 mile from Aintree Racecourse, the Park Hotel is only 5 miles from Liverpool city centre and has great access to the area’s major road network. The Park Hotel rooms all feature a TV with 77 Freeview channels, tea/coffee facilities and an en suite bathroom. Ironing facilities are also available, and free Wi-Fi is available in reception.
Connections can be hired from reception for internet access in bedrooms. Full English breakfasts are freshly cooked-to-order each morning at the hotel. Guests can choose from Full English, lighter English or continental breakfasts. The Aintree Restaurant & patio serves hearty evening meals, and special offer 3-course dinners. A selection of carefully chosen beers, wines & spirits can be enjoyed in The Grand National Bar, which also offers a full selection of Sky channels. The convenient location means that the hotel offers easy access to the region’s main roads and motorways, with Switch Island road junction just 800 metres away. Free private parking is available on site. Important information The Park Hotel is a function hotel so live music may be played until 01:00 most weekends. Please contact hotel to request a higher floor room, subject to availability. The Park Hotel has a strict no smoking policy in all bedrooms. An automatic GBP 50 fine will added to your bill for smoking in a room. The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise a guests credit or debit cards upon check-in to the hotel for security reasons. We now have free access to all our guests to The Total Fitness Gym located 5mins from the hotel. The gym boasts a swimming pool, extensive gym equipment and classes throughout the day. Please ask reception for a free pass.
Showing Monday 27 April 2015 to Tuesday 28 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] Sky Sports, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 03/04/2014 to 07/04/2014 - All bookings that stay on these dates must pay in full at the time of booking which will be non-refundable and non transferable The LateRooms.com rates for The Park Hotel in Liverpool are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
The Park Hotel
Warm, clean, comfortable, quiet
Noisy room 117 the carpets needed cleaning
The toilet seat was damaged, the toilet was cracked but not leaking, the tap did leak though.
The rest of the room was ok. The communal areas needed a good vacuum and things are held together with sellotape. Breakfast was good. Our room faced the traffic, we were awake at 7am. For £50 a night it was good value, I would be surprised if they were ever to get £250 for the room we were in.