"The room was very clean and we had the best sleep. The area is really quiet and for the value of money you get what you paid for. Close to r..."
"Beautiful location, elegant hotel, ideal wedding venue. Would rate the customer service 10/10..... Parking was just brilliant. The rear of t..."
"Quiet location 5mins drive from city. Would highly recommend this hotel . could not fault..."
About the hotel
** A VILLAGE HOTEL CLOSE TO THE NEC AND THE RICOH ARENA ** The Allesley Hotel offers a warm welcome whether your visit is for for business or pleasure. The hotel is located in a quiet village setting just minutes from the main road linking Coventry and Birmingham. The NEC,Birmingham International Airport and the Ricoh Arena are all within easy reach.
Families are most welcome and children (under 12 years) stay for FREE when sharing with a parent. The hotel has 15 function suites - the largest of which can hold up to 450 people and there is FREE onsite car parking for up to 500 cars. Pets are also very welcome at the Allesley. For Sat Nav purposes please enter CV5 9GT for the post code PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARDS WILL BE CHARGED 2. 5% HANDLING CHARGE. DEBIT CARDS ARE ALSO ACCEPTED WHICH ARE FREE TO USE
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
35% would recommend it to a friend
Very dark reception and corridors in hotel. Room had no lock on the door and window faced a wall.
Felt unsafe in hotel.
No hot water and had to boil a kettle to have a wash. Mirror in bathroom fell off the wall. No bathplug. Breakfast was not fit to eat.I checked out after the first night. Still have not received my refund for second night booked. Do not use.
Great place to stay at!
The room was very clean and we had the best sleep.
The area is really quiet and for the value of money you get what you paid for. Close to restaurants and shops too. Would book again next year when we go to NEC.