- 2 guest reviews
"The hotel is well sited, ten minutes walk from the bars and restaurants of Trastevere and ten minutes the other way to Trastevere station, f..."
About the hotel
The Trilussa Palace Hotel Congress & SPA is the ideal place for who wants to spend a pleasant holiday in Rome. It offers different types of rooms to meet the different needs of its guests: who travels with family, for business, for couples and for friends. The historical centre is easily accessible.
The hotel is located in Trastevere area, a few minutes walk from Santa Maria in Trastevere. The proximity to public transportation make possible to reach easily the Colosseum, Piazza Navona, the Pantheon, Campo dei Fiori and all the most beautiful and famous attractions of Rome. The Trilussa Palace Hotel Congress & SPA offers free Wi-Fi and Internet Point always available to our guests, Lounge Bar, open until late at night, and the Roof Garden where, in the summertime, you can enjoy a breathtaking view over the rooftops of Rome. For the sport lovers a mini gym is always available, free of charge. A garage and a SPA, that is possible to book for exclusive use with its jacuzzi, sauna and turkish bath are also available upon request (surcharge). You’ll find a warm and welcoming atmosphere even in the rooms, a balanced mix of classic elements like the elegant furniture and parquet floors, and modern elements with the 32 "LCD TV, satellite channels, Sky TV, Wi-Fi, minibar, safe, hairdryer and air conditioning (from May 1 to October 31). Cots are available on request free of charge for children under 2 years. Rooms with balcony are available, on request, with a surcharge.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Trilussa Palace Hotel Congress & SPA in Roma are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good hotel, well sited
The hotel is well sited, ten minutes walk from the bars and restaurants of Trastevere and ten minutes the other way to Trastevere station, from where you get a train to the airport.
There Is a tram right outside that takes you to Plaza Venezio, from where you can explore the centre. In previous vists we have stayed in hotels near Termini, but we thought this was a far better bet. The room was fine and spotlessly clean, the service was faultless and the staff charming. Note however that this is a bland 1980s block: don't stay here if you are after ancient Roman charm.