- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"This was our second stay despite a not entirely successful first stay. Front of house welcome was excellent, we were going to use the valet..."
"Very nice historic hotel, large rooms although a little noisey at times. Ideal location. A little pricey. lovely breakfast...."
"Have stayed in many hotels, but this is one I come home to when in Birmingham. Rooms are spacious. Excellent drenching showers. Only Disappo..."
"all round excellent service..."
"Always a pleasure..."
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel du Vin & Bistro Birmingham, you'll be centrally located in Birmingham, steps from Birmingham Cathedral and minutes from Birmingham Telecom Tower. This 4-star hotel is close to Bullring Shopping Centre and International Convention Centre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 66 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions.
Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club and a sauna. This Victorian hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel du Vin & Bistro Birmingham. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and an elevator (lift). Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms.
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
- Gymnasium , Sauna , Steam Rooms
- Hotel services
- Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. Know Before You Go Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. Fee for full breakfast: GBP 13 per person (approximately) Valet parking fee: GBP 20 per night Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20 per night The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Dark and dingy hotel
This hotel used to be an Eye Hospital.
You need good eyesight to stay here. Our room was so dark and dingy. The bathroom was painted dark brown and you could barely see your face in the mirror. In the bedroom the black wardrobe didn't help either. An American we met at breakfast also agreed with our views. Breakfast was average although the service was good. Strange that we paid as soon as we checked in. Never had to do that before. We would not stay here again.
Friday night somewhere comfortable to stay
This was our second stay despite a not entirely successful first stay.
Front of house welcome was excellent, we were going to use the valet parking but as luck would have it our keys were returned as I had parked in one of the hotel parking bays without realising.
We like the bar, the service is good, wife wanted a Prosecco but it's not sold by the glass, she was however quite happy with champagne alternative.
The room was spacious okay for one night, lighting remains a mystery however with no provision of an illuminated makeup mirror and some of the corridor lighting is inadequate.
We dinned out and didn't take breakfast so unable to comment on the food.