This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Buxton Spa is surrounded by the Peak District National Park and is easily accessible for business and leisure. So, that's BEST WESTERN Lee Wood Hotel's wonderful setting taken care of then! Wonderful walking holidays can be enjoyed here, though guests are more than welcome to put their feet up and do absolutely nothing too! Our award-winning Elements Restaurant is complemented (and enhanced) by efficient and friendly service, which is far from limited to the restaurant. Chatsworth House and other historic attractions such as Buxton Opera House (built by Matcham in 1903) will add more interest to your itinerary while Cavendish Golf Club, designed by the Augusta creator Dr Mackenzie, is a must-play course for discerning drivers and perfectionist putters!
Showing Saturday 23 May 2015 to Sunday 24 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for BEST WESTERN Lee Wood Hotel in Buxton are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet