- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Lovely building, squeaky floors, etc. and old corridors but beautiful place and staff were great. I arrived late and left quite early so har..."
"The staff were excellent, reception on arrival was most welcoming. Breakfast was the best I have had from a hotel in a long time. In all a v..."
"Me and my husband stayed here for our anniversary! Everything, from start to finish was amazing! Room was clean and modern, grounds where pi..."
"We had an amazing time celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. The staff went out of their way to make it as special as possible for us an..."
"Just stayed overnight - arrived late after midnight - no probs -slept well - comfy bed - reasonable breakfast..."
About the hotel
Luxury Country House Hotel & Restaurant, Trout Lake and Extensive Woodland Walks. Access to the sea @400 yards. Kitley House is an oasis of quiet luxury, providing the highest standards in comfort, cuisine and personal service.
A sweeping staircase leads up to 19 spacious bedrooms and suites. Each has panoramic views over the estate and is richly appointed with furnishings designed to reflect the traditional elegance of the house while incorporating all modern facilities.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great character building
Lovely building, squeaky floors, etc.
and old corridors but beautiful place and staff were great. I arrived late and left quite early so hard to so too much but would return for sure, nice place for weddings etc.
1st time stay
The staff were excellent, reception on arrival was most welcoming.
Breakfast was the best I have had from a hotel in a long time. In all a very nice stay. We will probably use it again