- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"My mum and I had a lovely time at the Grosvener hotel celebrating her 60th birthday. Room was amazing, staff were extremely helpful and we w..."
"Booked a night as a treat for my mum, we had the most relaxed enjoyable time, the hotel made us feel so special. They can not do enough for..."
"A good spot in the centre of Chester, clean room well looked after..."
"The bath has some flakey enamel on the bottom..."
"In9nly stayed here for one night but it was all lovely at first then when I went to wash my hands before heading to my friends wetdding and..."
About the hotel
An impressive black and white timbered Grade II listed building in the centre of the historic city of Chester contains a stylish, contemporary hotel dedicated to excellence. With an outstanding Michelin-starred restaurant, a vibrant Parisian-style bistro, an ultra-chic spa and modern, bespoke meeting rooms, this is the ideal city sanctuary. Gorgeous antique oil paintings and a vast chandelier meet up-to-the-minute style and luxury.
Be sure to dine at the highly acclaimed gourmet restaurant Simon Radley at The Chester Grosvenor which has retained its Michelin star since 1990 and has over 1,000 bins in its extensive wine cellars. There are exceptional award winning attractions within easy reach of Chester including Chester Zoo and the Blue Planet Aquarium. Chester is renowned for its ancient two tier rows which house wonderful boutiques and unique shopping in the heart of the city, the hotel can is adjacent to Eastgate clock within the Roman Walls. The McArthur Glen Designer outlet village, Europe’s largest outlet centre is within 15 minutes drive of the city. Car parking is avalible in the public car park at the rear of the Hotel and is charged at the discounted rate of £8. 50 for 24 hours. Advance reservations are essential for restaurant and spa reservations in order to avoid disappointment. Please be advised that a pre authorisation on your credit or debit card will be required at the time of check in for your accommodation rate plus £200. 00 for any extras you may incur during your stay. Please note pre authorisation cannot be taken on Mastercard Debit cards, Maestro or Visa Electron.
Showing Saturday 30 April 2016 to Sunday 1 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , Radio
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
My mum and I had a lovely time at the Grosvener hotel celebrating her 60th birthday.
Room was amazing, staff were extremely helpful and we will definitely be returning in the future!
The Chester Grosvenor
Booked a night as a treat for my mum, we had the most relaxed enjoyable time, the hotel made us feel so special.
They can not do enough for you.
Everything is top quality, big beautiful beds, large bedroom, just don't have anything out of the bar out of the fridge, extremely over priced.
I have already booked for 2 nights in December, so we have chance to use the spa.