- 10 guest reviews
"The hotel itself is beautiful. Disappointing food menu and stock of food and drink was extremely poor. No wine menu needed.... It was like..."
"Great hotel and very functional! Lovely clean room, quiet and comfortable. Breakfast let the side down badly. Service from the front of hous..."
"Such an amazing place to stay! Everything is clean and tidy, staff are very polite and welcoming. Definitely would come and stay again..."
"A very comfortable hotel with brilliant staff. Everyone was pleasant, efficient and helpful. The room was excellent, and with no steps and n..."
About the hotel
The Quorn Country Hotel is set in delightful surroundings and the tranquility of the gardens leading down to the River Soar are appreciated by many of the guests who return time and time again for either business or pleasure. The Hotel allows guests the best of both worlds with convenient links to Loughborough, Leicester and Nottingham, while enjoying the peaceful tranquility of the countryside. The Quorn Country Hotel offers 36 non smoking bedrooms including Suites and Executive rooms and provides guests with facilities including: En suite bathroom, Satellite TV, Combined ironing facilities, direct dial telephone, Tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer and complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access.
24 hour room service is also available. Free onsite car parking To avoid disappointment it is highly recommended to contact the hotel if you would like to make a dinner reservation. Christmas functions will be taking place throughout December, therefore bar and restaurant facilities may be restricted especially Friday and Saturdays
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Fishing , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel itself is beautiful.
Disappointing food menu and stock of food and drink was extremely poor.
No wine menu needed.... It was like 'red or white'. Ridiculous for this the of hotel. Food in restaurant was limited, quite overly fancy rich food. Would not eat there again.
What Determines a 3 or 4 Star Hotel???
Overall the Hotel was fine.
In my view I would not say that it qualifies as a Four Star. 3 Star would be far more accurate.