- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"large room, no real fault few area to improve on but nothing major..."
"Good standard of accommodation and cleanliness, excellent customer service, breakfast enjoyable, but bacon, sausage and mushrooms seemed to..."
"Very impressive hotel. Room was clean, spacious, quiet and had everything you would need. My only gripe is that the air conditioning was a b..."
"Had a lovely stay here at the Quorn Country Hotel. Perfect for a concert we had been to in Leicester. Excellent, friendly service. Comfortab..."
"Its hard to be too critical but the hotel seemed to be a little dated. Can't put a finger on too many specifics but we only saw two other co..."
About the hotel
The Quorn Country Hotel is set in delightful surroundings and the tranquility of the gardens leading down to the River Soar are appreciated by many of the guests who return time and time again for either business or pleasure. The Hotel allows guests the best of both worlds with convenient links to Loughborough, Leicester and Nottingham, while enjoying the peaceful tranquility of the countryside. The Quorn Country Hotel offers 36 non smoking bedrooms including Suites and Executive rooms and provides guests with facilities including: En suite bathroom, Satellite TV, Combined ironing facilities, direct dial telephone, Tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer and complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access.
24 hour room service is also available. Free onsite car parking To avoid disappointment it is highly recommended to contact the hotel if you would like to make a dinner reservation. Christmas functions will be taking place throughout December, therefore bar and restaurant facilities may be restricted especially Friday and Saturdays
Showing Sunday 29 March 2015 to Monday 30 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 19/02/2010 to 31/12/2013 - IMPORTANT INFORMATION: On Fridays and Saturdays the hotel may hold wedding receptions, due to this the restaurant may be closed and the bedrooms may be subject to noise until midnight The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Very poor - avoid
Wedding party on - not told - noise unacceptable
large room, no real fault few area to improve on but nothing major