- 102 guest reviews
"We have visited rudding park on a number of occasions and the level of service, cleanliness and quality of food and wine is outstanding! Eve..."
"First class hotel, wonderful public areas and luxurious bedrooms. The breakfast is first class and a special mention must go to the staff......"
"Booked a DBB at a very good rate. Service in the restaurant was excellent. Food very good especially breakfast. All the staff we encountered..."
"EVEN THOUGH WE LOVED THE ACCOMMODATION AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE THE QUALITY OF FOOD IN THE RESTAURANT LEFT A LOT TO BE DESIRED..."
"Amazing hotel set in beautiful grounds. The rooms are large and immaculate with a big comfy bed We ate in the clocktower restaurant and I..."
About the hotel
Rudding Park sits in 300 acres of parkland three miles south of the beautiful spa town of Harrogate. The Grade 1 listed Regency house incorporates 21st-century comforts by fusing contemporary design with traditional elegance and offers a range of experiences to suit all tastes. The stylish 90 bedroom hotel also features a 2 AA Rosette restaurant, spa, gym, private cinema and golf courses.
Rudding Park has achieved numerous accolades, including being voted Number One Hotel in the UK 2013, 2011 & 2010 in the TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Awards. The Spa consists of four treatment rooms with a hammam, beauty area, steam room, experience shower and two relaxation areas. The chefs at Clocktower restaurant create daily menus using local, seasonal ingredients served in beautiful surroundings. Dine in the restaurant underneath the pink chandelier, relax in the bright and airy conservatory alongside the 400 year old olive tree or enjoy a drink at the bar. For golf enthusiasts, the 18 hole championship Hawtree Course and 6 hole Repton Short Course, including a replica of the Sawgrass island hole, run through the 19th century parkland. A team of resident PGA Professionals, cutting edge practice facilities and an 18 bay floodlit driving range make Rudding Park Golf Academy the ultimate golfer’s venue.
Showing Thursday 4 June 2015 to Friday 5 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Golf 18 Hole, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Rudding Park Hotel, Spa & Golf in Harrogate are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Wonderful place to stay
We have visited rudding park on a number of occasions and the level of service, cleanliness and quality of food and wine is outstanding.
Everyone makes time to make sure you are looked after extremely well.. We will be back!!
First class hotel, wonderful public areas and luxurious bedrooms.
The breakfast is first class and a special mention must go to the staff...every member of staff we had dealings with were all charming and helpful, first class in every sense of the word.