- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Very impressed with Menlo Park. Hotel contacted us the day before to confirm reservation. On arrival we were greeted by very friendly, helpf..."
"Fab hotel.... staff are very helpful & friendly.. room waas huge very nice.. lovely warm..."
"It was about 25 minute walk to Galway City, bus stop outside the hotel but after 8pm it goes every hour. On site parking is always a benefit..."
"This was a great hotel - I stayed here with my sister on a bank holiday getaway to Galway and Connemara from London and we chose this relati..."
About the hotel
The award winning 4**** Menlo Park Hotel & Conference Centre is a stylish & elegant property situated near the heart of Galway City. The emphasis at the Menlo Park is on offering the very best of modern facilities along with old fashioned hospitality, where our guests will be given a cordial welcome and an uncompromised level of service. At the Menlo Park Hotel, all of our 70 bedrooms are beautifully appointed and attractively designed with rich colour schemes - plus all of the usual facilities one would expect in a modern hotel of this standard.
All rooms come with Double bed as standard and crisp white linens and duvets. We have luxury Superior rooms which feature king size bed, flat-screen television, robes, slippers, bottled water and fruit as standard. The Oliver & McGlynn Restaurant serves quality contemporary cuisine, and MP's Bar has food served daily until 9pm, including carvery lunch. Every Friday and Saturday night Bar Beoga provides live music, and our Hotel has ample complimentary car parking, daily newspapers and free Wi-Fi throughout. With conference facilities for 2 - 350 and a dedicated personal Weddings team, the Menlo Park Hotel has a range of leisure and function breaks on offer, and prides itself on being a 'home away from home'.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
One night stay
Very impressed with Menlo Park.
Hotel contacted us the day before to confirm reservation. On arrival we were greeted by very friendly, helpful receptionist. Room was very clean and comfortable. Phone in room was not working properly due to faulty lead, we contacted reception, porter arrived immediately and replaced lead. Wished us a pleasant stay as he was leaving. Staff were very helpful and friendly throughout hotel. Was a pleasure to encounter.