"whilst travelling alone can be scary at times this place was fantastic! such an ideal location for all the sightseeing, either on foot or by..."
About the hotel
Our hospitable hotel Bellevue am Kurfürstendamm welcomes you in one of the quiet streets of Wilmersdorf district in the historical centre of Berlin. The location is convenient for tourists as well as for business travellers. A 15-minute walk along the shopping street Kurfürstendamm will bring you to the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, the Europa-Centre, and the famous Zoologischer Garten.
The International Congress Centrum of Berlin is easy and fast to reach by public transportation. Located in an elegant historical building, our hotel maintains an old-world feeling. During the renovation most of the details were carefully preserved or reconstructed. Wooden walls and floors, colorful carpeting, ceiling plaster, decorated wallpaper, and gorgeous chandeliers revive the past. The vintage interior of the reception area, the lobby and the breakfast room will let you experience old time charm while being provided with modern service and facilities. Free WiFi internet is provided.
Showing Tuesday 24 May 2016 to Wednesday 25 May 2016Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
whilst travelling alone can be scary at times this place was fantastic.
such an ideal location for all the sightseeing, either on foot or by metro, the staff were very helpful on arrival, giving me a map and pinpointing all the sights of interest and how to get there. The room was basic but what I paid for, good bed, good wifi connection and a clean bathroom. The breakfast in the morning was always fantastic standard and you really get your money's worth, couldn't rate it more. Fantastic stay!