- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"Would stay at guest house again but would request different room..."
"Well-situated, cosy accommodation. Warm, friendly welcome from helpful hosts. Excellent breakfasts...."
"Clean, comfortable, good value for money and very friendly helpful staff. We will return...."
"Excellent hospitality. ..beautiful accommodation. ..lovely food...would highly recommend to anyone. Booked again :)..."
"Enjoyed our stay at the Elim Lodge , its in a great location , only about a ten minute walk to the centre of Bowness . Owners are very frien..."
About the hotel
A small friendly informal non smoking B&B in a quiet street very close to Bowness's shops and Restaurants. A short walk to the Lake or to Biskey Howe viewpoint, in the heart of the beautiful Lake District. Great cooked breakfasts using award winning local ingredients and Fairtrade Tea and Coffee.
Families and small groups welcome, gay friendly. Unfortunately, we can no longer accept pets at this property. Limited parking. Check in after 20. 00 strictly by prior arrangement. If guests smoke in the rooms, a charge of one additional night's stay will be made.
Showing Monday 4 May 2015 to Tuesday 5 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Room cold from badly fitting window.Too much radiator heat lost through window.
Would stay at guest house again but would request different room
Well-situated, cosy accommodation.
Warm, friendly welcome from helpful hosts. Excellent breakfasts.