- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Booked a superior double room , on arrival we were told we were being upgraded . Room appeared like a standard double room to us. 3 hours la..."
"Good position, close to tube station, museums and Albert Hall. Nice room with very comfortable bed and modern shower-room, and quieter than..."
"Good food and excellent service in the jam cupboard Resturant. Good customer service st hotel. Room was on the small side and next to the l..."
"A convenient place to stay close by Gloucester Road tube station. Just a shame that the bar was closed when we got back to the hotel at 11.0..."
"Ideal location for sightseeing and access to the London attractions..."
About the hotel
Rydges Kensington London is simply stunning. A newly-refurbished design-inspired boutique hote in the heart of Kensington and Chelsea discretely settled on one of London's historic tree-lined avenues. Rydges Kensington is just a minute walk from Gloucester Road tube station and within easy reach of London's financial and business centre.
it's surrounded by some of London's finest bars, restaurants and cafes and just a short stroll from the city's Royal Parks. Combine the location, facilities and genuine hospitality and service of Rydges Kensington London and you're assured of comfortable stay whether it's for leisure or for business. And even more enjoyable now with Free WiFi. The Jam Cupboard: Stylish and laid back with a fabulous New York-style central bar that's perfect for an early-evening cocktail, the stunningly-designed Jam Cupboard is an ideal venue for a relaxed lunch or supper. There's even an exclusive private table seating 10 just off the main dining room. It's the perfect place for a celebration meal or special event. Polo Bar: Enjoy a tipple in front of our open fire. Order yourself a sustaining snack while you settle down to watch the latest sporting action on the big screen TV.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Booked a superior double room , on arrival we were told we were being upgraded .
Room appeared like a standard double room to us. 3 hours later we noticed a puddle on bathroom floor, called reception who immediately came to investigate. We were moved to another room which we were told was a king room, the room was definitely bigger but the shower room was ridiculously small, kept banging my knee on toilet bowl every time I entered the shower room. We had to have quick showers as water spills over from shower cubicle onto shower room floor, thank goodness I didnt want to wash my hair. This is obviously nothing new because shower room door is warped at base as if has been very wet and has been painted over so hotel obviously aware of problem. As we checked out there was another guest complaing of a water leak in his room. Old building but even so.Would have been nice to have been offered something like a complimentary drink from the bar. First hotel I have stayed in where there are no biscuits provided with the tea
/coffee facilties in room. Have stayed in many hotels in London so have plenty to compare with
Very enjoyable stay.
Good position, close to tube station, museums and Albert Hall.
Nice room with very comfortable bed and modern shower-room, and quieter than most London hotels. Very pleasant and helpful staff. Good buffet breakfast. We will definitely stay there again next time we are in London.