- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Excellent for the museums and Hyde park...."
"Stayed for 3 night's and would highly recommend this hotel. The staff were very helpful and curteous. The tube was about 2 minutes walk away..."
"Booked a superior double room , on arrival we were told we were being upgraded . Room appeared like a standard double room to us. 3 hours la..."
"Good position, close to tube station, museums and Albert Hall. Nice room with very comfortable bed and modern shower-room, and quieter than..."
"Good food and excellent service in the jam cupboard Resturant. Good customer service st hotel. Room was on the small side and next to the l..."
About the hotel
Rydges Kensington London is simply stunning. A newly-refurbished design-inspired boutique hote in the heart of Kensington and Chelsea discretely settled on one of London's historic tree-lined avenues. Rydges Kensington is just a minute walk from Gloucester Road tube station and within easy reach of London's financial and business centre.
it's surrounded by some of London's finest bars, restaurants and cafes and just a short stroll from the city's Royal Parks. Combine the location, facilities and genuine hospitality and service of Rydges Kensington London and you're assured of comfortable stay whether it's for leisure or for business. And even more enjoyable now with Free WiFi. The Jam Cupboard: Stylish and laid back with a fabulous New York-style central bar that's perfect for an early-evening cocktail, the stunningly-designed Jam Cupboard is an ideal venue for a relaxed lunch or supper. There's even an exclusive private table seating 10 just off the main dining room. It's the perfect place for a celebration meal or special event. Polo Bar: Enjoy a tipple in front of our open fire. Order yourself a sustaining snack while you settle down to watch the latest sporting action on the big screen TV.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Rydges Kensington London
Excellent for the museums and Hyde park.
Stayed for 3 night's and would highly recommend this hotel.
The staff were very helpful and curteous. The tube was about 2 minutes walk away with Victoria and Albert museum and Natural History Museum very close by. Room was kept beautifully clean. If there is a downside then we were on ground floor at back so no view at all otherwise excellent.j