- Very Good
- 30 guest reviews
"We booked this hotel as we were going to Legoland the next day. We were very pleased with the standard of the room. We ate at the pub on the..."
"This was a wonderful relaxing stay in a hotel which was interesting in that it was an old water mill. The staff were extremely helpful and t..."
"We were very pleased with our stay at this hotel. We were upgraded to an executive room which was very clean and comfortable and had everyth..."
"Very happy with this hotel, just what we were looking for. The Poachers pub was an added bonus and the food was delicious. We paid £94 for a..."
"Good quality , nice room plenty of space . Bathroom let it down , toilet and sink had easily removable stains...."
About the hotel
The Best Western Plus Reading Moat House is ideally located just off the M4, set in peaceful landscaped grounds overlooking the river Loddon. The hotel successfully combines the individual elegance of a modern hotel with the charm of a once productive 19th century mill house. 129 refurbished air-conditioned bedrooms, including 25 Executive bedrooms and 4 Junior Suites in the original mill.
All rooms include satellite television, telephone, complimentary WIFI and tea and coffee making facilities. The stylish Sindlesham Mill Restaurant and the quaint character of Poachers Pub makes our hotel the perfect location to explore Royal Berkshire or simply relax. A well established 4 star hotel offering superior service in an ideal location for visits to London, Oxford, Henley, Reading City Centre & Windsor. We also offer a complimentary shuttle provided at set times to and from Winnersh Triangle business park.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Fishing, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Lego Land stay over
We booked this hotel as we were going to Legoland the next day.
We were very pleased with the standard of the room. We ate at the pub on the evening, food was lovely and very good value as both of the kids meals were free. Good WiFi connection. Would stay again.
This was a wonderful relaxing stay in a hotel which was interesting in that it was an old water mill.
The staff were extremely helpful and the food was good. Information about allergens in food served needs updating to be accurate. The waitress however was extremely helpful and checked our daughter's meal with the chef in the pub.