- Very Good
- 126 guest reviews
"We had an ok stay here, breakfast was fantastic, shower nice, good customer service. Proximity to local attractions was good. Plenty of park..."
"The hotel it's self is a little overpriced but the facility's are great. The food in the restaurant is not bad apart from the cheap tasting..."
"Excellent location, superb choice for breakfast & cooked to perfection. Staff are very helpful & attentive. Really enjoyed strolling round t..."
"If price was reasonable then probably stay again...."
"The good - high quality finish to my room, well maintained, (as it smelt of fresh paint), it was immaculately clean, comfortable bed, good w..."
About the hotel
Horsley Park: 2 different venues, one superb location. Horsley Management Centre and Horsley Court. Extensive facilities are complimented by comfortable surroundings.
Set in 70 acres of tranquil Surrey parkland, yet within easy access of Heathrow, Gatwick, the A3 and the M25, Horsley Park is conveniently located for the business traveller. A warm welcome, innovative catering, comfortable well equipped bedrooms and, for complimentary use to our guests, an excellent range of leisure facilities, including an indoor swimming pool and gymnasium will ensure you return time and again. Horsley Park is the perfect location when visiting the numerous attractions in the area (all mileage is approximate) 12 miles from Chessington World of Adventures 14 miles from Thorpe Park 20 miles from Legoland, Windsor 4 miles from RHS Wisley Gardens 6. 5 miles from Guildford town 6 miles from Clandon Park 9 miles from Epsom Racecourse 10 miles from Sandown Racecourse 18 miles from Farnborough 18 miles from Wimbledon 9 miles from Denbies Vineyard Check out time Monday -Thursday is 11. 00am Check out Saturday & Sunday mornings is 11. 00am Horsley Park have no single, twin, family or interconnecting bedrooms. Horsley Park cannot provide cots. Complimentary Wi Fi is available in all bedrooms and public areas
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Croquet
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Nice enough stay but hot room in not hot weather
We had an ok stay here, breakfast was fantastic, shower nice, good customer service.
Proximity to local attractions was good. Plenty of parking. The room was pretty small however, bed fairly uncomfortable, very hot in the room even though the little window that opened was always open and days were only 16 degrees and cloudy. Tv didn't give a good picture at all was constantly breaking up on bbc1. Shame no bath in the room, also it wasn't clear when we booked that the hotel was a small red brick building to the side of the main beautiful grounds and main horsley park building. I probably wouldn't stay there again.
Great facility's but a little over priced!
The hotel it's self is a little overpriced but the facility's are great.
The food in the restaurant is not bad apart from the cheap tasting desserts, the room was clean and well maintained and the double bed in my room was very comfortable. Ideal for business stay but not sure if I would use this hotel for a more romantic weekend away.