- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Large room, bed reasonably comfortable. Radiator in room didn't work, but the one in the bathroom did. Curtains didn't close properly & allo..."
"The hotel is comfortable and good value. The shower facilities in a bath will be fine for those who are reasonable mobile and possible this..."
"We stayed at The Clarendon following a Lancaster University Open Day. Our room was big enough for my husband and I, our teenage daughter and..."
"This hotel is slightly past it's best now and is too expensive for what is on offer. The hotel receptionists were lovely and professional, b..."
"No WIFI in my room apart from that it was a good stay..."
About the hotel
The Clarendon Hotel has been overlooking the spectacular sweeping views of Morecambe Bay towards the Lake District since 1893. It makes an ideal base for exploring the wonderful and varied areas surrounding Morecambe Bay. Our bedrooms are decorated to a high standard and offer a comfortable stay to those visiting the area.
We also offer an excellent venue for conferences, functions and weddings (incl. Civil Ceremonies).
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Pleasant & friendly staff
Large room, bed reasonably comfortable.
Radiator in room didn't work, but the one in the bathroom did. Curtains didn't close properly & allowed light in.
The hotel is comfortable and good value.
The shower facilities in a bath will be fine for those who are reasonable mobile and possible this needs to be made clear to those booking when a room is allocated.