- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"This hotel is slightly past it's best now and is too expensive for what is on offer. The hotel receptionists were lovely and professional, b..."
"No WIFI in my room apart from that it was a good stay..."
"felt very comfortable in the hotel, the staff were really nice and friendly...."
"I could not fault this hotel the staff were very friendly and welcoming. Accommodation very clean...."
"Usually if you book a single room, you have to pay a 'single room supplement' and you went up with a converted broom cupboard at the back of..."
About the hotel
The Clarendon Hotel has been overlooking the spectacular sweeping views of Morecambe Bay towards the Lake District since 1893. It makes an ideal base for exploring the wonderful and varied areas surrounding Morecambe Bay. Our bedrooms are decorated to a high standard and offer a comfortable stay to those visiting the area.
We also offer an excellent venue for conferences, functions and weddings (incl. Civil Ceremonies).
Showing Sunday 5 July 2015 to Monday 6 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Clarendon Hotel in Morecambe are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
The Clarendon, Morecambe
This hotel is slightly past it's best now and is too expensive for what is on offer.
The hotel receptionists were lovely and professional, but the waiter who served breakfast in the morning was rude and thoughtless. The views across the bay are fabulous though and the hotel itself isn't wholly lacking in charm, but at £85 per double room, the hotel needs to modernize, offer wi-fi and other facilities or drop their prices.
Clarendon Hotel Stay
No WIFI in my room apart from that it was a good stay