- Very Good
- 64 guest reviews
"Good central location and nice rooms with a great vibrant bar in reception..."
"Nice hotel, very friendly staff. The street facing room was very noisy on a Friday night from pub goers as only single glazed windows but no..."
"Enjoyable weekend very good staff would stay again...."
"Our stay was lovely at a great location in the city centre. The room was adequate and more than enough for the price we paid. Would recommen..."
"Stayed here for one night and must say was surprised at the quality of the hotel for the price we paid. It's situated in the middle of Liver..."
About the hotel
The Sir Thomas Hotel set in the heart of Liverpool's City Center and offers the perfect location for business or pleasure. A stone's throw from the main retail, Liverpool One Shopping center ,restaurants, nightclubs and bars of this vibrant 24 hour city, minutes' walk from the mainline railway station, Liverpool Lime Street and adjacent to both universities. .
Situated in the old Bank of Liverpool Building we offer a delicate blend of Liverpool's history and modern culture. Our extremely comfortable restaurant and bar (St John) is everything you would expect from dining in a good hotel, full of classic British style and sophistication with an added contemporary twist. It serves everything from snacks to A La Carte meals and boasts a superb cocktail and drinks list. There is live entertainment every Friday and Saturday night. You can obtain a Full English for £10. 00 per room. And special discount applies, if you wish to dine from our Daily Menu, the Table D'Hote menu
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
if you are going for a night out and staying out all hours and only need the room for a few hours its great.
However if you like your sleep and are going into Liverpool for sight seeing I do not recommend this place at all. We went for 1 night. The hotel is single glazed and has a ridiculously loud night club next door that doesnt switch its music off till 3.30 as we found out. So we had 4 hours kip before we had to get ready for breakfast or we would have missed out on that too. Which also happened to be one of the worst microwaveable breakfasts ever full english turned out to be slop on a plate. On the positive the receptionist was nice and took in our thoughts regarding the esrablishment well. However if we weren't lied to in the first place we would have known not to book this hotel.
Sir Thomas Hotel
Good central location and nice rooms with a great vibrant bar in reception