- Very Good
- 65 guest reviews
"Happy with our stay at the hotel. Staff were very friendly and welcoming. Room and hotel were very nice...."
"I did expect the business accommodation to be of a high standard, but was surprised how tired everything looked. This is clearly a hotel tha..."
"Radisson BLU Hotel Liverpool..."
"Room super, found staff to br very friendly and accommodating...."
"My partner and I took my sister and her husband to Liverpool for a birthday weekend treat. Our accommodation was excellent, the food at brea..."
About the hotel
This 4-star luxury hotel in Liverpool city centre has free Wi-Fi and views of the River Mersey. It offers a pool, a gym, an award-winning Italian restaurant and stylish, air-conditioned rooms. The award-winning Radisson BLU Liverpool is opposite the ferry terminal and 600 metres from the famous Royal Liver Building.
Liverpool Lime Street Rail Station is a mile away. The bright, contemporary rooms each have a flat-screen satellite TV and in-room safes. Modern bathrooms all include a hair dryer. The Radisson BLU's Filini restaurant has views over the River Mersey and has won an AA Rosette for its Italian cuisine. The White Bar has a creative cocktails menu, and serves light bar meals and tapas. BT Sport live is now available in The White Bar. The on-site ARK Spa and Fitness Centre’s facilities include a sauna, steam room and personal training programmes. There is also a range of health and beauty and Elemis spa treatments on offer.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Radisson BLU Hotel Liverpool
Happy with our stay at the hotel.
Staff were very friendly and welcoming. Room and hotel were very nice.
I did expect the business accommodation to be of a high standard, but was surprised how tired everything looked.
This is clearly a hotel that needs brightening up. Colour scheme in the restaurant was very dowdy and dated. Carpets look very worn out.