- Very Good
- 105 guest reviews
"Hotel provided good facilities and room was a good size. Bathroom was also a good size and facilities were good...."
"the room was nice, clean and quite big, nice view. nice food at breakfast, staff attitude was ok. very disappointed in the sauna, Jacuzzi/wh..."
"Come up to Liverpool to pick up my GT-R which was being tuned nearby, decided to make the most of it and stay for the weekend. Being in a ci..."
"Check in was 3 o'clock and we had plans at 4:30pm. We arrived at 3 thinking we'd have plenty of time to relax and get ready to go out. The s..."
"Excellent vibrant city..."
About the hotel
This 4-star luxury hotel in Liverpool city centre has free Wi-Fi and views of the River Mersey. It offers a pool, a gym, an award-winning Italian restaurant and stylish, air-conditioned rooms. The award-winning Radisson BLU Liverpool is opposite the ferry terminal and 600 metres from the famous Royal Liver Building.
Liverpool Lime Street Rail Station is a mile away. The bright, contemporary rooms each have a flat-screen satellite TV, minibar and in-room safes. Modern bathrooms all include a hair dryer. The Radisson BLU's Filini restaurant has views over the River Mersey and has won an AA Rosette for its Italian cuisine. The White Bar has a creative cocktails menu, and serves light bar meals and tapas. BT Sport live is now available in The White Bar. The on-site ARK Spa and Fitness Centre’s facilities include a sauna, steam room and personal training programmes. There is also a range of health and beauty and Elemis spa treatments on offer.
Showing Wednesday 2 September 2015 to Thursday 3 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 07/04/2016 to 09/04/2016 - All bookings made for Grand National dates are non-refundable or transferable. Dates 7/4/16 - 9/4/16 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel provided good facilities and room was a good size.
Bathroom was also a good size and facilities were good.
radisson blu liverpool- not what I expected
the room was nice, clean and quite big, nice view.
nice food at breakfast, staff attitude was ok. very disappointed in the sauna, Jacuzzi/whirlpool, steam room. sauna- it wasn't hot enough for a sauna, the Jacuzzi didn't work (we stayed there 2 nights), the steam room hardly had any steam in it. when we asked the staff they said that someone was supposed to turn them up etc. we tried the second day and it was the same. very disappointing from this point of view and especially for a 4star hotel