- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"I stayed here as our previously booked hotel was a slum. Fortunately this hotel was of a very good standard apart from it costing 190 pounds..."
"Stayed here overnight on the way down from Scotland. Had a good meal in the restaurant. Continental breakfast, so can't really comment on th..."
"Needed a room near Lancaster last minute and got in quickly. Hotel undergoing refurbishment and redevelopment. Front of hotel smart as is ba..."
"Bright, clean, modern room, quick check in, staff lovely Brill location. Right on seafront. Would defo stay again..."
"Stayed one night at Lothersdale hotel I found the accommodation value for money, The staff were Fantastic, Very Helpful and made our stay ve..."
About the hotel
With breathtaking views across Morecambe Bay to the Lake District Mountains, the Lothersdale, situated on the Central Promenade, is a classic modern 3 star Hotel in the heart of the resort with a stylish Cocktail Bar and designer inspired restaurant. Modern bedrooms have flat-screen digital TV, direct dial telephone and our Superior rooms all have spectacular views over Morecambe Bay and the Lakeland Fells. Our designer Cocktail Bar & Bistro, ASPECT, serves sublime cocktails and fabulous food.
Open to resident and non-residents, the popular restaurant has by far the most stunning setting in the whole area. Our Chef's focus on locally sourced produce and offer regional and local delicacies. We're located just 5 miles from the M6 with onsite free car parking and easy walking distance from the train station. FREE WiFi is available in the Hotel. For those staying with us on Business, British Energy & Heysham Power Stations are 2 miles away whilst both Lancaster and Cumbria Universities are within 5 miles drive. The Hotel also offers competitive Conference, Event and Wedding rates and can cater for up to 200 guests. ----
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
One night stay.
I stayed here as our previously booked hotel was a slum.
Fortunately this hotel was of a very good standard apart from it costing 190 pounds for one nights stay, as it was a holiday weekend every where else was booked up and had no other choice available. For what was really a room with en-suite facilities. which can be found in other area's for £100 instead of the £190. The breakfast was lovely and the room was fresh with a nice view. Therefore I would stay at this hotel at a later date should the need arise again.
Overnight in Morecambe
Stayed here overnight on the way down from Scotland.
Had a good meal in the restaurant. Continental breakfast, so can't really comment on the cooked version. Room was clean and tidy, bathroom appeared recently refurbished. In general the hotel was clean but a bit tired and faded. Staff were friendly. Only real downside was the screechy hen-night returning to a nearby hotel at 3am.