- Very Good
- 57 guest reviews
"Needed a room near Lancaster last minute and got in quickly. Hotel undergoing refurbishment and redevelopment. Front of hotel smart as is ba..."
"Bright, clean, modern room, quick check in, staff lovely Brill location. Right on seafront. Would defo stay again..."
"Stayed one night at Lothersdale hotel I found the accommodation value for money, The staff were Fantastic, Very Helpful and made our stay ve..."
"room 29 very nice but very small for two.Price a bit high considering not including breakfast.Bathroom light needs attention and toilet seat..."
"The evening food/breakfast,bar facilities and overall service were 1st class. The only negative aspect was the smell of damp in the upstairs..."
About the hotel
With breathtaking views across Morecambe Bay to the Lake District Mountains, the Lothersdale, situated on the Central Promenade, is a classic modern 3 star Hotel in the heart of the resort with a stylish Cocktail Bar and designer inspired restaurant. Modern bedrooms have flat-screen digital TV, direct dial telephone and our Superior rooms all have spectacular views over Morecambe Bay and the Lakeland Fells. Our designer Cocktail Bar & Bistro, ASPECT, serves sublime cocktails and fabulous food.
Open to resident and non-residents, the popular restaurant has by far the most stunning setting in the whole area. Our Chef's focus on locally sourced produce and offer regional and local delicacies. We're located just 5 miles from the M6 with onsite free car parking and easy walking distance from the train station. FREE WiFi is available in the Hotel. For those staying with us on Business, British Energy & Heysham Power Stations are 2 miles away whilst both Lancaster and Cumbria Universities are within 5 miles drive. The Hotel also offers competitive Conference, Event and Wedding rates and can cater for up to 200 guests. ----
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Lothersdale Hotel in MORECAMBE are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Last minute on the fly booking
Needed a room near Lancaster last minute and got in quickly.
Hotel undergoing refurbishment and redevelopment. Front of hotel smart as is bar and restaurant but lift is from the sixties and accommodation corridors are tired. Room was clean and well appointed and had a good shower. Hotel is promoting its cuisine and the awards it has won are richly deserved as the quality of the evening meal was exquisite but the breakfast was disappointing in comparison. What was disappointing was that whilst we were trying to sleep, the contractors were working in the hotel through the night and had just wired up the main function room pa so we were treated to an earth shattering disco bass until I asked them to turn it off at two thirty in the morning. Value for money on the stay but bear in mind it was close season so a repeat stay in season would be heavily dependent upon price.
Bright, clean, modern room, quick check in, staff lovely Brill location.
Right on seafront. Would defo stay again